Protest For Barb Agro 7:45 4/26

Posted 2:46 pm Monday April 25.

Put down 2 from SW Detroit planning to be there 7:45 am tuesday at 1200 building for the Barb Agro dispensary bust protest and the hearing. (Repeatedly fractured sleep and the resulting disfunctions and unreliability at keeping a schedule due to no sleep is my primary medical disability and if I didn't suffer that I could hold a job so planning to make it early am Tuesday but that depends upon my getting sleep). If I blank all the meds failed. Sorry, sometimes causes me to appear to be a flake.

I'm very willing to pick up as many as 2 others (my Toyota sedan holds 4) on my way from SW Detroit to 1200 building. If need ride PM me or dial 313-614-7556 to express/confirm interest. Cheers.

Then, it was a huge victory! Thank you! Bb

We have to be careful. I believe they may have a plan to deal with the protesters.

May I suggest a door to door educational campaign for Oakland Co.?

A set number of people can cover every door within an area in a set time. More people=less time.

Crack out a county map and hit every door in a block, then 'X' out that block on the map.

Present two items.

1: in ANY prosecution involving marijuana.

2. jury nullification.

There are potential problems in presenting jury nullification information at a courthouse. So it's not safe to do so at that location. Presenting the information to everyone is clean as long as it's not at the courthouse.

Jury pools are selected from voter registration files. I think that lists of registered voters is available to work from.

Case postponed.

The entire jury pool was tainted by the protesters.

They'll try again another day.

We were told to take off our shirts by the judge today. She said our shirts were an attempt to introduce evidence.

Did you all do it ?:rolleyes: that would have been a site to see everyone with no shirts on. Sounds like you have the Judges attention :goodjob:

Case postponed.

We were told to take off our shirts by the judge today. She said our shirts were an attempt to introduce evidence.

Her ruling is an attempt to quash evidence! What a joke they have here in Jokeland County Kangaroo Court!!! Ha Ha Ha! kangaroo-court.png

Good luck Barb, keep up the fight. It must be hard losing your husband and having them still after you, man, what is wrong with these people?

ThePeoplesKangarooCourtcopy.jpg

Case postponed.

You folks rock!

These early court times screw with my child care schedule (no excuses, just saying...)

I will make it work out for her next court date.

Folks I talk to over in Lake Orion are still pretty sore about how LEO took down Ol' Coach Agro.

It would awesome if Bob Segar, or some such, would release a "Barb Agro" ballad ala Bob Dylan's "Hurricane".

It would taint the entire jury pool state wide!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=OLDSdnHWaSU

Then, it was a huge victory! Thank you! Bb

Hello you are part right because next time we show up they will be ready for us that part i don't like if their were More people then it would be better for us (protesters)

if we show up as we did today just a few people we are toast

thanks to the people that came and that are here inn support of the MMMA

You folks rock!

These early court times screw with my child care schedule (no excuses, just saying...)

I will make it work out for her next court date.

Folks I talk to over in Lake Orion are still pretty sore about how LEO took down Ol' Coach Agro.

It would awesome if Bob Segar, or some such, would release a "Barb Agro" ballad ala Bob Dylan's "Hurricane".

It would taint the entire jury pool state wide!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=OLDSdnHWaSU

Thanks for your support her next court date is May 9 and if we don't get enough people their she will lose her case

and their was another case their today Matt's (Albe i don't know to much about the case he did not post here but he also could not say the word Medical Marihuana he lost his case today

and yet another case one of the waterford case's and she got a note from her Doctor that she was to sick to be inn court and the judge said you better be well by June 6 because thats when we pick the jury

Archived