The Agro Protest

I counted 13 protestors assembled at both the South and North entrances to the 1200 buiding, Oakland County Circuit Court, 1200 North Telegraph in Pontiac this morning in support of Barb Agro. Somebody had made up sign boards and we held them up so the people entering could see, "Barb Agro is a Medical Marijuana Patient and Oakland County doesn't want you to know this." Others held up boards with a giant-size reproduction of Barb's Medical Marijuana Card. This was only my second visit to a mmj trial, my first to a protest so the folks were all new to me, except Bob of BobandTorey. I don't know the name of the attendees at the South Entrance but at the North were Bob (and his megaphone calling out, 'We are patients not criminals.)' Others present were Big Daddy (Rick), Chris, Greg, Dan, the doorman (Dwight?)from Everybody's Cafe, Sharon, and myself (Jim), and Margaret. The 5 or 6 folks at the South Entrance? I didn't hear the names. The rain, wind and chill got to our bones to the point that we were miserable, and glad to leave at 8:45, when the trial was slated to begin, although some may have stayed, I don't know, as I rushed off to get coffee and warm space. But during the cameraderie I discovered that Judge McMillen has recused herself as judge from the trial of Candice while remaining the judge on Bill's (the principles and remaining defendents yet to be tried re: Everybody's Cafe).

I was at Oakland County Courthouse today and watched another injustice orchestrated by Prosecuters and Judges as they colluded to withhold information and important evidence from jurors that would have certainly aquitted the defendants. One note was that Prosecuter Beth Hand

and Judge Wendy Potts kicked the can further down the road with Barb Agros case specifically because our protest outside the courthouse. I strongly urge our members to start a grass roots coalition that researches upcoming cases and proactively pickits courthouses across the state with jury nullification signs, and signs discussing the way these defendants are being banned from using their medical marijuana defenses. I have seen first hand how much a small group of people with the right message can move prosecuters to reset trials and cower from the message.Whos in?

I was at Oakland County Courthouse today and watched another injustice orchestrated by Prosecuters and Judges as they colluded to withhold information and important evidence from jurors that would have certainly aquitted the defendants. One note was that Prosecuter Beth Hand

and Judge Wendy Potts kicked the can further down the road with Barb Agros case specifically because our protest outside the courthouse. I strongly urge our members to start a grass roots coalition that researches upcoming cases and proactively pickits courthouses across the state with jury nullification signs, and signs discussing the way these defendants are being banned from using their medical marijuana defenses. I have seen first hand how much a small group of people with the right message can move prosecuters to reset trials and cower from the message.Whos in?

Yes.

I was hoping to see more people there, however i did get a chance to meet several more!

Best of luck for all of those in court there today (as it turns out, there were 3 cases)

Thank you so much Bob for coming out inn the cold/rainy day and also for the gift and you are right if we don't get more people their they will lock us up next time we try this

they are not playing around if we stop this case again May 9 the judge will have us arrested IMO

IM IN!

Thank you so much Bob for coming out inn the cold/rainy day and also for the gift and you are right if we don't get more people their they will lock us up next time we try this

they are not playing around if we stop this case again May 9 the judge will have us arrested IMO

dont thank me bob, thank you if anything, and the people standing in front of the judge without buckling are those that get the thanks! ;)

It should be noted with sighns when we gather that , each body represents more than 1000 that are to sick to stand , we stand proudly for thos who cant ! OD

Kudos to the support group that gatherd today ! :thumbsu::goodjob::thumbsu:

:goodjob: To all who were able to attend the protest

Give me where to stand, and I will move the earth.

- Archimedes

Ed

I counted 13 protestors assembled at both the South and North entrances to the 1200 buiding, Oakland County Circuit Court, 1200 North Telegraph in Pontiac this morning in support of Barb Agro. Somebody had made up sign boards and we held them up so the people entering could see, "Barb Agro is a Medical Marijuana Patient and Oakland County doesn't want you to know this." Others held up boards with a giant-size reproduction of Barb's Medical Marijuana Card. This was only my second visit to a mmj trial, my first to a protest so the folks were all new to me, except Bob of BobandTorey. I don't know the name of the attendees at the South Entrance but at the North were Bob (and his megaphone calling out, 'We are patients not criminals.)' Others present were Big Daddy (Rick), Chris, Greg, Dan, the doorman (Dwight?)from Everybody's Cafe, Sharon, and myself (Jim), and Margaret. The 5 or 6 folks at the South Entrance? I didn't hear the names. The rain, wind and chill got to our bones to the point that we were miserable, and glad to leave at 8:45, when the trial was slated to begin, although some may have stayed, I don't know, as I rushed off to get coffee and warm space. But during the cameraderie I discovered that Judge McMillen has recused herself as judge from the trial of Candice while remaining the judge on Bill's (the principles and remaining defendents yet to be tried re: Everybody's Cafe).

Thanks for all your support their today and for posting a play by play and thanks to all the people that were their

I welcome the thought of being arrested for picketing this case. Oakland County wouldn't dare to tarnish their squeeky clean image and potentially let the cat out of the bag about their collusion with prosecutors and judges to deny patients their right to raise a MMJ defense...Come get me

Archived