Will Drgreenthumb.com Send My Order?

Hello all,

I'm a new member to this forum and this is my second post here. I also posted this in

DrGreenthumbs thread. I have been going to other forums for years and would have posted on one

of them but I wanted to come to a smaller forum to address a problem I have. I didn't want to

go to a larger forum because most of them have spammers for each seed company. I don't want to

cause any problems or cause any debates but I do need to have my problem addressed by

DrGreenthumb.

My problem is this: I ordered from DrGreenthumb on March 24th by phone with my card. A lady answered and took my

order. She called me back the next day and said my card was refused. She had written the numbers down wrong. She

ran them that day, on a Friday, and on the following Monday a debit of $153 was taken from my card. She had told

me Doc had been out of town and was coming in the next week. A few days later my card was run again and my

account was overdrawn. I think whoever ran my card the second time might have seen it overdrawn and not sent out

my order. That person, I believe, didn't know I had already paid and probably thought I hadn't, so my order was

never sent. The overdrawn money was put back onmy card a few days later.

To make a long story short, Doc was emailing me info on his strains and answering my emails up until April 7th

when I told him I was worried that my order hadn't been sent. He has since stopped emailing me and I am worried

I am not going to receive my order. I watched a lot of seed companies sites for years before gaining enough

trust in DrGreenthumb.com to order from him. I always drooled when I read about his genetics. I am not wanting

to cause trouble or start a debate, I just want what I paid for.

Doc, can you help me now?

Others on this site, in chat, tell me to dispute the charges on my card, but I just want my order and to not

make waves.

Doc, if you get this and will resolve this issue, you will have a customer, and more from my friends, for life.

Have any others ever had this problem with DrGreenthumb.com?

Thanks for any help anyone can give me in advance.

I will post immeadiately when I hear from him. I am going to call him asap, probably tomorrow. I hope to hear from him

before then on this forum, if possible. I will have to find a phone that I can call him from. Again, I want everyone on

here to know that I don't want to say anything bad about the doc or his site. It took me several years to get up the

nerve to order from anyone and I chose him. This is my first order.

Doc is above reproach on service, he will deliver. Please refrain from any accusations regarding Greenthumb Seeds, as they've demonstrated excellent integrity in their dealings, over and over again, with many on this forum.

A kindly email usually gets it done.

Also, be kind in dealing with Doc, he's an artist.

Coxie

Doc is above reproach on service, he will deliver. Please refrain from any accusations regarding Greenthumb Seeds, as they've demonstrated excellent integrity in their dealings, over and over again, with many on this forum.

A kindly email usually gets it done.

Also, be kind in dealing with Doc, he's an artist.

Coxie

I didn't try to accuse them of anything, just stating the facts so I can get some help, hopefully from Greenthumb Seeds. The

reason I posted here is because I haven't heard back from them lately and I got worried so I am trying to reach them through

a small forum that I know he visits. I don't want any problems from them because I'd like to buy from them in the future.

I would have had the doc on line or on the phone back when this happend. Call him , he will make sure all is set straight ... CHIT HAPPENS .. Sorry its your turn to be the recipient but we all have to share the duty now and then ... OD

Thanks for the help everyone. They, Greenthumb Seeds sent me an e-mail on here earlier and I replied. I hope we iron out this

problem asap. I think it is just some mixup with my order or a problem with the mail. But either way, I still think the Doc has

the legit genetics and I'm sticking with him even without my order. Yall helped me some with that confidence and I thank you

for it.

• 2 months later...

any happinings ?? i also have been waiting longer than usual. hoping its because they busy.

i used money order and my lady tossed the receipt. dont think Quicktrip can find anything so here hopes to

some good karma.

Doc has completed this order long ago how many days have you been waiting on your order? :unsure:

Archived