This Is Why The Cannabis Cancer Project Exists

Cannabis Oil It is truly Miraculous it makes you wonder why we waist our time smoking it when the oil can do so much more and this oil needs to be freely given to the People check out this link and you will understand why we do what we do. and we do not do it for money.

Free the weed

http://www.komonews..../120941429.htm

lhttp://hawaiinewsdaily.com/ 2011/04/father-used-medical-marijuana-oil-to-heal-cancer-stricken-child/

Cannabis Oil It is truly Miraculous it makes you wonder why we waist our time smoking it when the oil can do so much more and this oil needs to be freely given to the People check out this link and you will understand why we do what we do. and we do not do it for money.

Free the weed

lhttp://hawaiinewsdaily.com/ 2011/04/father-used-medical-marijuana-oil-to-heal-cancer-stricken-child/

Thats great news,so glad the child is getting better.All with the help of a little plant known as Marijuana.

I know some people, perhaps many, will take what I am going to say and view it as a downer. I do not care.

In the professional medical world, no one would ever use the word MIRACULOUS to describe any drug whatsoever. In fact, any company that produced a drug and called it MIRACULOUS could probably be convicted of false advertising and charged with crimes. It is completely irresponsible and misleading to ever use the word miraculous in regards to medical marijuana. Medical marijuana advocates need to be far more careful and curb overly enthusiastic language in promoting mmj. From the point of view of medical professionals, wild claims make the entire mmj community lool like quakery.

It is far more professionally accurate to describe mmj in terms like, "IT WORKS" where other drugs fail.

Sorry to be so blunt, but if someone posts something publicly, that becomes fair ground for a public response.

Still, I thank you, Budhabit, for your work of advocacy, and encourage you to keep it up.

Kurt

You Know whats strange people say that Cannabis oil is to expensive to make but the only reason it is so expensive is because most people prefer to smoke the cannabis rather then make it in to oil and the oil has far more medicinal value in fact when we smoke cannabis we waist most of the medicine and just burn it up and oil is far more potent then smoking cannabis but strange it does not get you high like smoking it. So Question are Patients in it for recreational benefit or the medicinal benefit if more people were in it for the Medicinal use then recreational use it would not cost much at all to make Free The Weed Free the Cure

I know some people, perhaps many, will take what I am going to say and view it as a downer. I do not care.

In the professional medical world, no one would ever use the word MIRACULOUS to describe any drug whatsoever. In fact, any company that produced a drug and called it MIRACULOUS could probably be convicted of false advertising and charged with crimes. It is completely irresponsible and misleading to ever use the word miraculous in regards to medical marijuana. Medical marijuana advocates need to be far more careful and curb overly enthusiastic language in promoting mmj. From the point of view of medical professionals, wild claims make the entire mmj community lool like quakery.

It is far more professionally accurate to describe mmj in terms like, "IT WORKS" where other drugs fail.

Sorry to be so blunt, but if someone posts something publicly, that becomes fair ground for a public response.

Still, I thank you, Budhabit, for your work of advocacy, and encourage you to keep it up.

Kurt

No offense taken the reason I chose the word miraculous is because this medicine is not made it is simply extracted from the cannabis plant that God gave us and it is God who made this Medicine Miraculous the Glory of this Medicine does not go to any of us it goes to God for creating it That is why I am so devoted in providing this medicine for free to those who need it Free the Weed

if Hemp oil is Curing Cancer, while Hemp is Illegal, and not allowed for medical use/research, and a kid/person days from death, starts useing any drug, cannabis or not, and is up walking and alive a yr later in near top health.

Id say this is about as close to miraculous as it can get.

Its a shame your Medical background has blinded your view of the potentials.

looking thru Medical colored glasses, you apparently have accepted Maintenance is the only option.

when you resign yourself to only one end result, you shut your mind to the option of improvment.

but strange it does not get high like smoking it. So Question are Patients in it for recreational benefit or the medicinal benefit

I have to point out that for some patients "getting high" from the medicine through smoking is the chosen method WE find medicinal value in.

For some of us the oil does not produce the desired affects to alleviate our pain.

So, there really is no question. Any carded patient is free to choose their method of use without being accused of using it for recreational purposes.

I know you do great work, just gotta keep you straight! ;)

but strange it does not get high like smoking it. So Question are Patients in it for recreational benefit or the medicinal benefit

I have to point out that for some patients "getting high" from the medicine through smoking is the chosen method WE find medicinal value in.

For some of us the oil does not produce the desired affects to alleviate our pain.

So, there really is no question. Any carded patient is free to choose their method of use without being accused of using it for recreational purposes.

I know you do great work, just gotta keep you straight! ;)

Very few people that smoke cannabis have taken oil on a regular basis for any extended period of time if they did then they would be able to make an accurate assessment. and when I referred to recreational use I was referring to the general public because its the demand for recreational use and prohibition thats what make it expensive. I know one thing for a fact I wish i could have a gram of oil a day I know I smoke a lot less when I ingest oil. Just keeping it straight Free the Weed

Guest Mr Pepper

Free the weed

A wonderful story - thanks for sharing this

Guest Happy Guy

Very few people that smoke cannabis have taken oil on a regular basis for any extended period of time if they did then they would be able to make an accurate assessment. and when I referred to recreational use I was referring to the general public because its the demand for recreational use and prohibition thats what make it expensive. I know one thing for a fact I wish i could have a gram of oil a day I know I smoke a lot less when I ingest oil. Just keeping it straight Free the Weed

If you were ingesting simpson oil on a daily basis you wouldn't need a gram a day. 1/10 a gram, or less, would be enough for most patients. Vaping a gram of oil a day would be more realistic. That would still be a lot. I can say this is an acurate assessment for the small group of patients I have worked with. I can imagine extreme situations where more is needed. You can expect that quality of life would suffer above the regular dosage.

If you were ingesting simpson oil on a daily basis you wouldn't need a gram a day. 1/10 a gram, or less, would be enough for most patients. Vaping a gram of oil a day would be more realistic. That would still be a lot. I can say this is an acurate assessment for the small group of patients I have worked with. I can imagine extreme situations where more is needed. You can expect that quality of life would suffer above the regular dosage.

I am more inclined to agree more with Rick Simpson when he stated in one of his articles that he himself wished he could consume a gram a day to him this oil is like the fountain of youth http://phoenixtears....salem-news-com/

Guest Happy Guy

I am more inclined to agree more with Rick Simpson when he stated in one of his articles that he himself wished he could consume a gram a day to him this oil is like the fountain of youth http://phoenixtears....salem-news-com/

Trust me. That is a LOT of cannabis oil to consume. If you are terminal, I can see it. If you want an active life, forget it. My patients have had all they want for years now. None of them needs a gram a day. They all would wonder why anyone would need so much.

My experience has been providing Cannabis oil made from run from the cure method to Cancer patients and each patient was able to increase there dosage to a gram a day after only a couple of weeks This kind of dosage is not recommended for some who is not accustomed to consuming this amount of cannabis and the fact we are all have different tolerance levels and gram a day is recommended for those with high tolerance levels simply put cannabis oil has shown so far to be none toxic and safe in any amount the worst that would happen is if some one consumed to much is that they may over sleep and they may wake up real hungery thats been my personnel experience

Guest Happy Guy

My experience has been providing Cannabis oil made from run from the cure method to Cancer patients and each patient was able to increase there dosage to a gram a day after only a couple of weeks This kind of dosage is not recommended for some who is not accustomed to consuming this amount of cannabis and the fact we are all have different tolerance levels and gram a day is recommended for those with high tolerance levels simply put cannabis oil has shown so far to be none toxic and safe in any amount the worst that would happen is if some one consumed to much is that they may over sleep and they may wake up real hungery thats been my personnel experience

The question that comes to mind is why would you want to take that much? I really don't think you understand how much a gram is. That is a huge dose. Crazy huge. I have one patient that has a very high tolerance and she stakes about 1/8 of a gram. That's enough to make most people vomit. I can't even imagine someone taking a whole gram without being extremely ill. Why would you do that?

I have yet to see any patient get ill from a strong does of cannabis oil I have seen them sleep a lot initially and have seen a woman with breast cancer for 16 years and was bed ridden on her death bed for 4 months being treated by Hospice who started the simson oil and never smoked pot before worked her way up to gram a day in 2 weeks but slept a lot the first week but the 3 rd week was able to get out bed for the first time in 4 months and enjoy a few more weeks of more quality of life before she passed away 2 months later. I have seen a 61 year old man with prostate cancer who stated the cannabis oil last October and consumes up to a gram a day and with in 2 weeks he was at my place with a chainsaw cutting down some tree for me and last test results showed the cancer almost gone seems to work that why I do it also I am just doing what Rick Simpson recomended

This morning, The 420 Times Online Editor Joe Klare posted an article about how the DEA is now raiding dispensaries in the state of Washington, continuing President Obama’s passive-aggressive policy of claiming he will respect state medical marijuana laws and then turning around and doing just the opposite.

Well, I hope the President can sleep well tonight, because these paramilitary-style raids may lead directly to the death of a two-year-old boy in Spokane with brain cancer.

It seems there is very little keeping young Cash Hyde alive except cannabis oil, which his parents started giving him out of desperation after he had been wasting away for months due to the ravages of chemotherapy.

And if his parents can’t get any more medicine for Cash because there are no places left to do so in his town, maybe the DEA will be proud to say they kept him from “using dangerous drugs” as a teenager.

Because he won’t live long enough to become a teenager.

http://the420times.com/2011/04/obamas-dea-raids-in-spokane-may-impact-toddler-with-cancer/

Guest Happy Guy

I have yet to see any patient get ill from a strong does of cannabis oil I have seen them sleep a lot initially and have seen a woman with breast cancer for 16 years and was bed ridden on her death bed for 4 months being treated by Hospice who started the simson oil and never smoked pot before worked her way up to gram a day in 2 weeks but slept a lot the first week but the 3 rd week was able to get out bed for the first time in 4 months and enjoy a few more weeks of more quality of life before she passed away 2 months later. I have seen a 61 year old man with prostate cancer who stated the cannabis oil last October and consumes up to a gram a day and with in 2 weeks he was at my place with a chainsaw cutting down some tree for me and last test results showed the cancer almost gone seems to work that why I do it also I am just doing what Rick Simpson recomended

It's almost pure THC. I have seen many patients get sick from taking too much. Even patients that already have high tolerances. It's strong medicine. You do not need very much. A gram a day is a HUGE dose.

The question that comes to mind is why would you want to take that much? I really don't think you understand how much a gram is. That is a huge dose. Crazy huge. I have one patient that has a very high tolerance and she stakes about 1/8 of a gram. That's enough to make most people vomit. I can't even imagine someone taking a whole gram without being extremely ill. Why would you do that?

Have you contacted Rick yet?

Rick tells us to target 1gm per day by ramping up the dose over time. That is to attempt to kill an internal cancer.

What dose are you having patients use to cure their cancer?

Guest Happy Guy

Have you contacted Rick yet?

Rick tells us to target 1gm per day by ramping up the dose over time. That is to attempt to kill an internal cancer.

What dose are you having patients use to cure their cancer?

I was under the assumption that budhabit wanted it for a reason other than a cancer killing experimental treatment. That was the context of the remarks I made. After he said he would like to take a gram a day himself. Where did you come up with I was using it for cancer treatment? My patients use it for other things and that huge dose is not needed or wanted. I believe most patients that use the oil wouldn't need anywhere near a gram a day. That was the context of my comments about the dosage.

Guest Happy Guy

Its not that Huge for some one fighting for a cure from an aggressive form of cancer. And I my self have consumed that amount with out any side effects whats so ever other then sleeping real well and waking up hungry

You ate a whole gram at once? Really? That's a lot of doses.

How do you ingest the oil? Mix it in with something or just drink it down or what??

Also I was wondering the difference between the oil and a tincture? Obviously the oil is much more potent - but by how much? A lot or a little?

What about the tincture - how do you ingest that?

Does the tincture have the same effect as the oil? One post said that the Oil makes you feel better without the "high" of smoking it, is it the same for tincture?

"A spoon full of sugar helps the medicine go down"....is that it?

I've been wondering these things and this looked like a good spot to ask the question. TKS

Guest Happy Guy

How do you ingest the oil? Mix it in with something or just drink it down or what??

Also I was wondering the difference between the oil and a tincture? Obviously the oil is much more potent - but by how much? A lot or a little?

What about the tincture - how do you ingest that?

Does the tincture have the same effect as the oil? One post said that the Oil makes you feel better without the "high" of smoking it, is it the same for tincture?

"A spoon full of sugar helps the medicine go down"....is that it?

I've been wondering these things and this looked like a good spot to ask the question. TKS

I put condensed Simpson style cannabis oil in gel caps. You can really dial in a dosage for a patient that way.

I put condensed Simpson style cannabis oil in gel caps. You can really dial in a dosage for a patient that way.

dosage would depend on the percentage and ratio of THC CBD and CBN more than the amount of oil Thank God for this law passing and we now have the ability to get our oils tested and compiling data

Kurt

The truth is,it is not a miracle it is science.

Archived