Cmntv Town Hall 4/25, Must Watch This

trix

Join CMNtv and The Oakland Press for a conversation on the the issues facing Michigan today. Host Charlie Langton moderates a discussion on Michigan’s Medical Marijuana Law.

TOPIC: Michigan Medical Marijuana Law PANELISTS:

Attorney Matthew Abel,

Attorney Michael Komorn,

State Sen. Mike Kowall,

R – White Lake Oakland County Commissioner Mike Bosnic,

R – Clawson J. Van Dyke, National Director American Medical Marijuana Association

Charles Semchena, Royal Oak City Commissioner

WHERE TO WATCH: ;

CMNtv Town Hall 4/25/11

Thanks Royal Smoke for sharing this with me, I'm not sure but I haven't seen this on the MMMA forum yet.. great meeting (IMO) if you don't believe they will take this law away from you watch this and decide for yourselves..

Trix :bong2:

Join CMNtv and The Oakland Press for a conversation on the the issues facing Michigan today. Host Charlie Langton moderates a discussion on Michigan’s Medical Marijuana Law.

Attorney Matthew Abel,

Attorney Michael Komorn,

State Sen. Mike Kowall,

R – Clawson J. Van Dyke, National Director American Medical Marijuana Association

CMNtv Town Hall 4/25/11

Thanks Royal Smoke for sharing this with me, I'm not sure but I haven't seen this on the MMMA forum yet.. great meeting (IMO) if you don't believe they will take this law away from you watch this and decide for yourselves..

Thank you trix and thank you Royal Smoke.

I would like to know how we as a community can be informed of these

types of meetings etc.. prior to, rather than after.

Thank you also, to everyone who were there. Those in the audience were

prepared and spoke well. I can't thank you enough as I would have been

frozen and tongue tied.

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

I'm still watching this but this was soo cool. I wish we'd of known about this. We would of advertised it and pushed...

Well...maybe that's why we didn't find out......Cause there would of been people outside the studio.....

Dang Michael what's up?

Did I just miss it?

I know this was shortly after my case ended in Macomb County, I'm curious if this is what the P.A. in the 37district court meant when he said we need a guy like you on the panel..?

Micheal is the man, he looks so pissed at times it made me LOL a few times....:goodjob:

Attorney Matthew Abel,

Attorney Michael Komorn,

State Sen. Mike Kowall,

CMNtv Town Hall 4/25/11

Thanks Trix and Royal Smoke, I watched the whole thing.

I wish someone would have ask what that local lard donkey what he was going to do when charged with civil rights violations and sued!

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

Yeah you hear that blowhard at the end. The morons parting words were about legalization and how you have raids and warrants....Um...You f'in tard. If it was legal why would there be raids or warrants? You just can't account for some peoples thinking. It literally defies all logic someone in power has no reasoning skills what-so-ever.

"You don't know what my background is".......lol We know you've never grown a "Christmas tree" sized plant in a 7' Michigan basement......Idiots...

What else do you say....

Sorry some of you missed it. EdwardGlen posted about this town hall meeting before hand. http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/topic/30605-town-hall-live-medical-marijuana/page__p__288081__hl__%2Btown+%2Bhall__fromsearch__1#entry288081

But a few of us did go and I was able to speak my mind. We need to stop the rhetoric that some of these people are spewing from their mouths.

See ya May 25th in Lansing.

Yeah you hear that blowhard at the end. The morons parting words were about legalization and how you have raids and warrants....Um...You f'in tard. If it was legal why would there be raids or warrants? You just can't account for some peoples thinking. It literally defies all logic someone in power has no reasoning skills what-so-ever.

"You don't know what my background is".......lol We know you've never grown a "Christmas tree" sized plant in a 7' Michigan basement......Idiots...

What else do you say....

:goodjob:

Archived