A Thanks To Moscutty

Hello all, have not been nearly as active as i would have liked to been over the past year. Yet as soon as i come back in need of some help, a friend was there to save the day. With my greatest sincerity i would like to say thanks to Moscutty your a good man and a great farmer. As always good growing to all!

Guest MosCutty

Hello all, have not been nearly as active as i would have liked to been over the past year. Yet as soon as i come back in need of some help, a friend was there to save the day. With my greatest sincerity i would like to say thanks to Moscutty your a good man and a great farmer. As always good growing to all!

Hey, Brother don't give me a bad rep saying I'm doing good in the hood or something. It was good to see you my friend even though very brief, you sick with stomach problems and me on a cane. LOL I'm getting better hope all is well with the ladies.

Can't wait to see Mos at the protest! Thanks, Bb

Looking forward to seeing you to BB, I'll be there in full effect. :thumbsu:

yes i can wait to meet him.

Wow, Brother tell us how you really feel. I tell you I can't win for losing around here. :lol:

If it will make you feel better I'll bring you a little something special to the rally. :watching:

Cutty the day of the protest you gonna stay the night down this way? If you need a place to crash come on over. I am not going to be able to go to the rally wife has forbidden me to take the munchkins so seeing I have them all day long I have no choice but to miss it. Anyways I would love a visit from my very good friend cutty. If not staying maybe try and swing by I have some sugar kush for you to take home and sample.

Cutty the day of the protest you gonna stay the night down this way? If you need a place to crash come on over. I am not going to be able to go to the rally wife has forbidden me to take the munchkins so seeing I have them all day long I have no choice but to miss it. Anyways I would love a visit from my very good friend cutty. If not staying maybe try and swing by I have some sugar kush for you to take home and sample.

Guest MosCutty

Right on Big J, haven't decided if I'm staying the night yet, but thanks for the offer makes things easier not springing for a hotel every time I'm downstate. At any rate we must get together for a visit, Your gonna love the PlushBerry, and of course the Pre'98 is banging. Tell your wife you guys are still welcome to bring the kids up this summer. I'll give you a call. :thumbsu:

Guest MosCutty

i am just gonna throw in the towel and become a fanboy here. MosCutty is the shizznit. he is a classy intelligent dude, with some serious gear he is working with. Nice meeting you, MosCutty! (thanks for the nice chat too)

LOL, I just here to help my friend. Now you and your Fam, that's the shizznit. The pleasure was all mine, when ever in the Grand Traverse zone, always give a holler I got your back. :thumbsu:

Archived