Lansing Cc Being Raided Tonight

Guest Medicinal Patient

Two Convicted Felons Arrested in Marijuana Clinic Drug Raid

Law enforcement warned it would happen -- illegal drugs being sold in medical marijuana shops. That appears to have been the motivation for a police raid in Lansing last night, where a narcotics team used flash grenades inside a shop on Michigan Avenue.

"They were really loud and smoky," said Jerry, a passerby. "I thought maybe they were tear gas. I didnt' know for sure."

What Jerry describes were flash grenades, used by the Lansing Police start team to create a diversion.

"Two employees of the store were arrested. They are both convicted felons," said Inspector Gene Adamczyk of the MSP.

The Evolve Medical Marijuana building, the one that was raided, is owned by the same couple that runs the medical marijuana shop next door. Employees there tell me they had to board up windows broken during the drug raid.

You can still see broken glass on the ground and inside the building.

"They yelled 'police search warrant' and busted in the door one of them busted that window," Jerry said.

Police wouldn't say whether or not they found heroin. The charges suggest they did not. According to the Ingham County Prosecutor's office, both suspects will be charged with posession with intent to deliver marijana -- a felony. One suspect also faces a second felony charge for carrying a gun in a motor vehicle. The second suspect also faces a misdemeanor charge for maintaining a drug establishment

"As individuals grow medical marijuana, organized groups, thugs, and thieves are going to try to deprive them of that and thus were going to see theft, were going to see assault, and possibly even homicide as a result of people wanting to steal someone else's medical marijuana," Adamczyk said.

Guest Medicinal Patient

"As individuals grow medical marijuana, organized groups, thugs, and thieves are going to try to deprive them of that and thus were going to see theft, were going to see assault, and possibly even homicide as a result of people wanting to steal someone else's medical marijuana," Adamczyk said.

Just like prescription drug rings right. Hide your rx pads. Shut down the pharmacys. Someone might get killed. Someone might steal your grandmas pain meds. Oh the horror. Be careful out there everyone, who knows when your local walgreens is going to be attacked with flash grenades. Oh that will never happen right? Why? Because they believe in the all mighty pharma bs. Pump ya full of pills and if that don't work just pump ya full of led is this entire countrys problem. I wonder how many LE was under the influence of pain narcotics for their oh so terrible aching backs during this raid. No common sense I tell ya.

Adamczyk_E_51619_7.jpg

What kind of happy pills are you on officer? Are you sure you ain't robbing people for their medical marijuana and taking it home?

You coulda fooled me!

Guest Medicinal Patient

And if I may also add, how incompetent can one be to share that raids are looming. I hope thats why you didn't get your heroin, darlin.

I mean darwin

They blame the victim of crime so they don't have to work a case.

These things have been taking place all along.

What we hope for now is that we are able to call the police and be treated as the law abiding citizens that we are.

Just like prescription drug rings right. Hide your rx pads. Shut down the pharmacys. Someone might get killed. Someone might steal your grandmas pain meds. Oh the horror. Be careful out there everyone, who knows when your local walgreens is going to be attacked with flash grenades. Oh that will never happen right? Why? Because they believe in the all mighty pharma bs. Pump ya full of pills and if that don't work just pump ya full of led is this entire countrys problem. I wonder how many LE was under the influence of pain narcotics for their oh so terrible aching backs during this raid. No common sense I tell ya.

Adamczyk_E_51619_7.jpg

What kind of happy pills are you on officer? Are you sure you ain't robbing people for their medical marijuana and taking it home?

You coulda fooled me!

Two Convicted Felons Arrested in Marijuana Clinic Drug Raid

Law enforcement warned it would happen -- illegal drugs being sold in medical marijuana shops. That appears to have been the motivation for a police raid in Lansing last night, where a narcotics team used flash grenades inside a shop on Michigan Avenue.

"They were really loud and smoky," said Jerry, a passerby. "I thought maybe they were tear gas. I didnt' know for sure."

What Jerry describes were flash grenades, used by the Lansing Police start team to create a diversion.

"Two employees of the store were arrested. They are both convicted felons," said Inspector Gene Adamczyk of the MSP.

The Evolve Medical Marijuana building, the one that was raided, is owned by the same couple that runs the medical marijuana shop next door. Employees there tell me they had to board up windows broken during the drug raid.

You can still see broken glass on the ground and inside the building.

"They yelled 'police search warrant' and busted in the door one of them busted that window," Jerry said.

Police wouldn't say whether or not they found heroin. The charges suggest they did not. According to the Ingham County Prosecutor's office, both suspects will be charged with posession with intent to deliver marijana -- a felony. One suspect also faces a second felony charge for carrying a gun in a motor vehicle. The second suspect also faces a misdemeanor charge for maintaining a drug establishment

Wow...a rocket scientist he isn't, nor does he sound like a intelligent professional law enforcement officer. Those criminals were criminals before, way before, we even dreamed of having legal marijuana so don't blame the law or marijuana.

Guest Medicinal Patient

Wow...a rocket scientist he isn't, nor does he sound like a intelligent professional law enforcement officer. Those criminals were criminals before, way before, we even dreamed of having legal marijuana so don't blame the law or marijuana.

This dude Gene Adamczyk is off his rocker and we are all lumped in with drug addicts. I would like someone to invite this bozo to the rally so he can see the real faces of this program and not just those abusing hard drugs and feening for their next fix. Check this article he did an interview in last month. I don't go out and commit crimes for meds. I haven't used meds in almost 5 days now and I am not thinking of who I am gunna rob. We are not criminals. When I think of this program I think of Renee Wolf, baby girl, bobandtorey, the cancer project, and the thousands and thousands of others who benefit from this medicine and follow our laws. And where oh where does this guy find the time for all these interviews when his streets are so unsafe. If there is one thing I enjoy about these budget cuts is that the people like this who instill fear in our communities not based on facts but on their personal opinions of this law and us as a community are losing their jobs. Someone needs to educate this man. I am friggin tired of being labeled a druggy by these people who think they are holier than thou.

Archived