Lansing Cc Being Raided Tonight

Guest Medicinal Patient

A flash grenade at a compassion club? The same clubs where sick people gather to share information? To me thats no different then them playing rambo in a nursing home. All of Lansing needs to be present at this rally. I find the timing to be a bit odd personally. Wtf is happening in this world. I am fed up with everything.

Add/ Thank you for breaking this story and keeping this community informed

If they were selling heroin or the LPD had reasonable evidence to believe they were I, and I would imagine most people here are completely okay with the fact that the Police would follow legal precedence and raid the facility. Are their tactics always what we would expect in a non-police ran country, probably not, but at least they are going after the right people here. Thanks for the information everyone

2Dog

Please stop the bitching please stop the moaning already.

Wear sack cloth and ashes but with your jaws wired shut.

When you see what's inevitable just THINK; see, the world is still stuck to its axis.

BB warned last week. "MASSIVE DISPENSARY RAIDS COMING."

I closed my shop March 25 (Alpena decision--to keep your dispensary doors open after that judge's blast you had to have a head choked with cheese balls).

And DEA MI is not done. THEY ARE JUST STARTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Federal gov. is a rock, dispensaries are cheese balls and get crushed.

If you are an open dispensary--place a bet--that's how you'll make money, winning the bet when you're raided next. You will be alchemied into a closed former one.

How much bail do you have? How big a deposit on hand in your attorney's trust account?

Thanks dispensary azz holes! I hope you all rot in hell! Close all the dispensaries they are doing nothing to help just hurting our law and causing us to have to work harder to defend the law as it is.

I didn't vote for them and i don't know any legitimate patients who use them. Just the kids and people who used the card mills to skirt the law to get high recreationally.

:drinking-coffee::bong2::bong7bp::drinking-coffee:

too early to be so angry Pic, deep breaths.......

Please stop the bitching please stop the moaning already.

Wear sack cloth and ashes but with your jaws wired shut.

When you see what's inevitable just THINK; see, the world is still stuck to its axis.

BB warned last week. "MASSIVE DISPENSARY RAIDS COMING."

I closed up my shop March 25.

DEA MI is not done. THEY ARE JUST STARTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Federal gov. is a rock, dispensaries are cheese balls and get crushed.

If you are an open dispensary you will be alchemied into a closed former one.

Any more questions?

Any more questions?

Do we believe that herion was being sold, It would be the first time i believed/listened to LEO, maybe some kid rolled on them cause he got busted. And made up some story about the disp for a get out of jail free card. But time will tell i guess. I'll hold any persecution till we know for sure, Still dont support a disp. but i really don't believe leo, they lie.

I'm betting they were sold oil and knowing our LEO and how they make mistakes identifying oils, hash and thc capsules because of lack of education and rush to judgment. We just need to let the facts play out in courts before we prosecute them here.

guess i said a naughty word. Are kids allowed in this forum?

Thanks dispensary azz holes! I hope you all rot in hell! Close all the dispensaries they are doing nothing to help just hurting our law and causing us to have to work harder to defend the law as it is.

I didn't vote for them and i don't know any legitimate patients who use them. Just the kids and people who used the card mills to skirt the law to get high recreationally.

Being so heavily involved in politics I mentioned quite some time ago that a dispensary would would raise red flags. I've also taken a low key with my opinion and experience of working within public acts. As I said in a previous post, if it is not written in black and white that you can or cannot do something then chances are it will be found illegal. As we are seeing now it will be the dispensary owners and those who interpret the "gray" areas of th law to suit their own needs will be those who destroy our law for those who follow the law to the letter. I also feel there have always been those who have sat in the shadows waiting for their chance to make big money all the while appearing to support the cause. Unless those who are legal speak put against those who are using what they call gray areas to skirt the exact word of the law we will not prevail and loose our rights. Dispensary is not written into our law but caregivers and patients are!

Dizz

Narcotics Squad Raids Medical Marijuana Shop

Investigators looking for evidence of heroin being sold out of pot shop.

Posted: 10:27 PM May 9, 2011

Reporter: News 10

Story 0 Comments Font Size: The Tri-County Metro Narcotics Squad raided a medical marijuana shop in Lansing Monday night, looking for evidence of heroin sales. Lieutenant Tim Gill tells wilx.com an investigation uncovered a heroin operation at Evolve Medical Marijuana Services at 2312 East Michigan Avenue. A Lansing Police SWAT team assisted with the raid. Officers used flash-bang grenades to get inside the building, which had bullet-proof glass and a fortified door. Lt. Gill says the suspect in the case has a criminal background. Two people were inside the shop at the time of the raid, both were arrested. It's not clear yet if officers found any heroin inside. Stay with News 10 and wilx.com for more details on this case.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.wilx.com/home/headlines/Narcotics_Squad_Raids_Medical_Marijuana_Shop_121541814.html

Guest Happy Guy

I'm betting they were sold oil and knowing our LEO and how they make mistakes identifying oils, hash and thc capsules because of lack of education and rush to judgment. We just need to let the facts play out in courts before we prosecute them here.

guess i said a naughty word. Are kids allowed in this forum?

They probably thought the cannabis oil was black tar heroin.

Guest Happy Guy

Or they just got greedy and were selling herion, cause the meds weren't making enough. The dea has made quit a few warning. Obey the law your ok, work the gray area and you could lose.

In that case, the dispensary was using medical cannabis patients as human shields to hide their heroin business. Did someone say this was a Compassion Club?

First let me say I am not pro on dispensaries.

With that out of the way, why would anyone on here believe that LEO is being honest? This is great pr for them. It has all the elements, "illegal drugs", "gateway", "criminals hiding behind the Act". All on page 1, then months latter a small story on page 35 about how the stuff was not heroin and charges were dismissed.

Lets see how this plays out.

Guest Happy Guy

Evolve info;

http://www.lansingcitypulse.com/lansing/article-5782-evolve.html

Search Archive: Home News Evolve

. . Wednesday, April 27,2011

Evolve

2312 E. Michigan Ave., Lansing Hours: M-Sat 11 a.m.-8 p.m.

by City Pulse

Like a fortress of solitude, Evolve Medical Marijuana Services is located on Michigan Avenue between Lansing Art Glass and Alternative Choice Clinic on Lansing’s east side. Parking is available on the street in front and also in the back of this business. I paid a visit on a recent Thursday around 5:30 p.m. and attempted to enter through the front door next to Evolve´s neon "Open" sign. But the entrance was locked and all of the windows and doors were covered with what looked like contact paper. I knocked without response, then walked to the back entrance and spotted a door with a roof awning labeled “Entrance.” When I knocked at this locked door, I was greeted with a muffled, “Yeah?” When I explained I was trying to find the entrance, I was directed back to the front door. An employee opened the door a smidge and checked my identification. He then asked for my state medical marijuana registry card, which I don´t have yet because of the state´s backlog. Patients are supposed to take their application copies with completed certifications and proof of payment as legitimate documents to demonstrate program eligibility.

The employee indicated the application had to be “stamped” by the state Department of Community Health in order to be valid. One would only possess a stamped application copy if one hand-carried paperwork to the state office and requested a copy. I tried to argue this point, but the employee was unflappable. I was able to crane my neck to see that there was a lobby and service counter with medicines. Reportedly, this business sells medicine, medibles and clones.

I tried to follow-up by telephone and discovered the number listed in City Pulse’s online directory was not working. I paid a second visit to Evolve at 7 p.m. on a Monday and found the business closed with the lights and the neon sign turned off. I knocked loudly to no response. There was a 3-1-3 area code number on a help wanted sign in the window. I called and spoke with the proprietor, who informed me that Evolve only accepts valid cards and applications that are stamped. When I indicated this would only cover individuals who applied in person to the state registry, he confirmed this was their policy. I asked about business hours and he indicated they were open 11 a.m. to 8 p.m., Monday through Saturday. I stated they were closed at the time of my visit and he indicated they must have been open. I told him I was standing outside the business and they were definitely closed, to which he replied: “They should be open.”

While other dispensaries in town have a well-organized staff and operation, Evolve looks like it needs more time to … evolve

Guest Medicinal Patient

And may I also add this is why politicians and LE waant compassion clubs shut down. They don't know the darn difference! Compassion Center? Who started these "centers"? Were they trying to hide behind the 3MA compassion clubs abbreviation? I would stay far away from dispensaries whether for or against. Your freedom and sanity will depend on it.

Guest Medicinal Patient

Please be careful BobandTorey. I don't want to see anything bad happen to ya just for hanging out with friends at their shops. Your story and being present during big daddys raid sounds overwhelmingly traumatizing. Stay safe. Its getting very dangerous.

Archived