Throwin Out Ideas On Mmma Shirts...

Hey Glad to hear the store is finally open and just in time before the rally! I realize this is relatively new and im sure there is much more to come within time however may I pose a few Ideas that I think would be more "Drawing" to others to purchase...I like the shirts you have but was honestly kind of disappointed when I saw there were only basic black n white t's.. its a GREAT start!! Im excited to see them and love the logo.. but as a woman I much personally prefer the lady cut tee's or even different colors.. So As a simple suggestion maybe before the rally you guys could find a way to get a different cut.. something for the ladies.. maybe pink and black.. and vice versa black on pink.. have in both men and womens varied color schemes to offer a variety to choose from - i personally believe youll reach more people with such options.. ideas of possible color schemes say green n black and vice versa, black n grey.. couple long sleeve shirts --get some cheap wholesale carry bags and have the logo put on them sell them for 5 bucks a piece.. a carry bag for the shirts youll buy or your meds your choice lol.. ya know just ideas.. one color and style is fine - but your trying to reach out and get the word spread.. the only way your going to do that is to expand and broaden your horizens right?.. So in this scenario the best way to do so is to give people a variety of choices in colors and sizes appealing that will suit all walks of life.. men and women... I know id buy a woman cut tee with size xl black with hot pink lettering.. for example.. just ideas - id love to see a rainbow at the rally.. id be more up to buying one ;) peace love and this is awesome i cant wait to see what more is in store for us Thanks for all you guys do! Always Shining

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

These aren't actually new. This design has been around since the Greg days. You're right I think they need more colors. I could see a ladies cut in pink with maybe white or black. But I really have my doubts anything is going to be made before the rally. There's just no time.

This isn't to say you guys shouldn't discuss color combos and maybe get the powers that be to make a few colors for their next printing. Appealing to more people will only help them sell that's for sure.

Best

I would prefer that the whole logo was sized a little more discretely. Rather than people reading my shirt from a distance and being subject to nervous wisecracks, make the font small enough that someone must be face to face to read the print. One on one, face to face, people are more understanding - and there's no peanut gallery to impress!

they need a pocket too :thumbsu:

I'll second the pocket I have plenty of shirts from good causes that are never worn because they don't have one . Some might appreciate a min 33 inch length when you get to x large and above . Never heard anyone say a shirt was too long to tuck in .

Archived