Hey Everyone! New Guy From The Upper Peninsula!

Hey, it seems like everyones near detroit or at least not in the u.p. I need to find some more people in my area, we only have 1 Dispensery and there prices are insane for decent medication. But just thought id say hi to everyone and have a great day! Smoke up! Seee ya

somewhere by kewenaw here, have no idea where that disp is, just curious where it is, though I'd never go there. wonder what happened to zoolander, another yooper, who came on sometime in April. There's a couple more yoopers around, one hardly comes on, the other hasn't come on in many months.

Sb

Hey, it seems like everyones near detroit or at least not in the u.p. I need to find some more people in my area, we only have 1 Dispensery and there prices are insane for decent medication. But just thought id say hi to everyone and have a great day! Smoke up! Seee ya

we got more then one shop to go too, http://www.michiganweedmaps.biz/ let me know where ya are there is another spot I can send ya if your closer to the east side of the UP and the they got the best prices up here.

• 1 month later...

Hey thanks yeah i have met some nice people, and found a few other delivery services and dispenserys. Im at the southern tip of the uppper peninsula near escanaba. If someone has very high quality and potent medication please send me a message. Thanks

Hey, I feel for you. I lived for thirteen months in Marquette.

Archived