Montrose To Sign In Ordinances For Mmma In June

strudel

Just read the proposed ordinance changes that will include compassion clubs, dispensaries, and grow facilities into the city charter. Basically put... operate like a legit business and all is well. Also makes exceptions for caregivers operating in their residence not needing licensing and whatnot. So yeah! Thank you Montrose for accepting MMMA as the people voted in!!!

http://www.montrosetownship.org/Marijuana%20revised.pdf

Looks like it will be signed in June!!!

Just read the proposed ordinance changes that will include compassion clubs, dispensaries, and grow facilities into the city charter. Basically put... operate like a legit business and all is well. Also makes exceptions for caregivers operating in their residence not needing licensing and whatnot. So yeah! Thank you Montrose for accepting MMMA as the people voted in!!!

http://www.montrosetownship.org/Marijuana%20revised.pdf

Looks like it will be signed in June!!!

Great News !!!!

Congratulations !!!!!

{And please tell me where Montrose is.]

dr. Jinx

Would this be a model that would be beneficial for communities across the state? I live in close proximity to two towns and would like to bring to their attention a model of a well-working, well-understood, business/patient oriented ordinance. That way, when they DO decide on something, they've seen what we have to offer to protect everyone's interests.

Great News !!!!

Congratulations !!!!!

{And please tell me where Montrose is.]

dr. Jinx

Montrose can be found in the north-west regions of Flint.

Triangulated by Clio and Flushing.

A place where freedom blows in the air, and liberty flows through the streams.

A place where folks think a little thing called democracy is still a good thing, a thing worth believing in.

WONDERFUL to see an area trying to do the right thing and listening to its people! CONGRATS! Great idea to have a working model to show others. I saw a thread about that awhile ago that had sensible guidelines for ordinances.

Sb :)

• 3 months later...

Archived