Please Help Need To Know!if This Is Legall

chronicuser

So I am a registered patient and am setting up a grow for myself and i will also be a caregiver...my question is is it legal for me to set up a grow at my friends house in his upstairs?? completly seperate from his house?? should I right up some kind of rental agreement?? thanks everyone

Lol Blessings to all MM patients and caregivers...

You do not have to reveal your address you grow at on your application.. You just have to provide your mailing address..

Only a registered caregiver and patient can have access to your room so if your friend is not one of the above he should not have access..

If i was using my friends location i would have it secured so only i could gain access and i would have a rental agreement with him..

Hope this helps nighty night

Let's put it like this!!...Between the Gray Area's and What ever may come up between you and your Friend!!...It is a Crap Shoot!!..Unless you have a crystal ball!!!~ Best to look at the big PIC!!..Best of luck!!...Peace!!.. :thumbsu:

You'll need a rental agreement and room must be locked and you having the only key. Only one allowed in the room is the patients or legal caregivers so the rental agreement will so ya rent the space and is under your control only. If the space gets raided and he has no key they'll be calling you to open up so be ready for that if that happens. Most times they kick in the door so they prolly wont wait. Paper trail should keep the landlord out of hot water as he just rents ya the room.

Guest thequietone

Personally I would write up a rental contract so you both know what is expected from the other. As others have pointed out he has to be registered with the state to be able to go into the room. One other thing to consider before you start is your friendship with this person. I have seen friends turn enemies over things like this. Evey though he won't have keys to the room you have to be able to trust him not to try and get in. He has to be able to keep his mouth shut for the protect of your grow and his own safety. Just make sure you have all your ducks ion a row before making any final decisions.

thank you everyone!! that responded the person is actually my cousin. so I know I can trust him... I guess I will write up a rental agreement...hopefully if bunny muffin hits the fan he wont get in trouble Im only running 3k lights and KNOWONE knows about it so hopefully things will run smoothly...

So I am a registered patient and am setting up a grow for myself and i will also be a caregiver...my question is is it legal for me to set up a grow at my friends house in his upstairs?? completly seperate from his house?? should I right up some kind of rental agreement?? thanks everyone

Welcome " chronicuser " to MMMA 2.0

The Day you asked your Question was a very

Big Day for most of Us ...

We were standing out in the Rain Fighting

for our Rights and yours ....

My Best Suggestion to You ,

if you want answers right away :

Is to get involved in your local Compassion Clubs ....

Archived