Mocc -Summer Green Social

Just wanted to get the word out to everyone that we will be hosting another Social event June 27th, 5-9pm

Food, Fun, Games, Raffles, Farmers Market Style, Friends, and lots more... This is a MOCC members event but we do accept Memberships that are from other Non Profit Compassion Clubs that the MMMA and the MOCC see deemed. Vendors can register day of as well as entry is paid day of at the event. Regular admission is $10 and if you vend the price is $30. There are no reserving Vending spots but we always make sure there is plenty of room or rotation. All actual plants are inspected before entering for pests and problems. This is for Patients and Caregivers of the Medical Marijuana Program Only, spouse's and significant others are allowed with a red wristband, all rules and regulations are strictly followed to allow for a safe and fun time. Stay tuned for more Updates as we get them.

Everyone gets a free ganja card to play with entry fee.!!

Downriver CC and Brighton CC are examples of CCs we accept membership cards from. Must be current.

Contact us at www.thc4u.com if you have a club and want cross-privileges.

Farmer spaces limited, first come first serve. Shut off for farmer's usually happens 1 hour after doors open.

Expect to see fresh vegetables and fruit soon.

-DN

HEADS UP!!!!! ----->>> the date was moved to the 27th of June.

green%20summersocialnew.jpg

More info at MOCC website -->> Click here for more info

Just wanted to get the word out to everyone that we will be hosting another Social event this month.

Food, Fun, Games, Raffles, Farmers Market Style, Friends, and lots more... This is a MOCC members event but we do accept Memberships that are from other Non Profit Compassion Clubs that the MMMA and the MOCC see deemed. Vendors can register day of as well as entry is paid day of at the event. Regular admission is $10 and if you vend the price is $30. There are no reserving Vending spots but we always make sure there is plenty of room or rotation. All actual plants are inspected before entering for pests and problems. This is for Patients and Caregivers of the Medical Marijuana Program Only, spouse's and significant others are allowed with a red wristband, all rules and regulations are strictly followed to allow for a safe and fun time. Stay tuned for more Updates as we get them.

Everyone gets a free ganja card to play with entry fee.!!

Folks, These are great friends to have. Truly nice folks that will take care of you and make sure you are safe and have a good time. Thanks MOCC for all you do! Bb

Thanks Joe and semper fi to ya brother. We at MOCC appreciate the MMMMA for all they do for us. Patients first. oh yeah ..uh rah!

Can you join mocc at the event, been trying to make meetings last couple months but have'nt been able to due to family obligations.

Thank you

Yes you can join the MOCC the day of. Cost to join for the year is $25.00 w/members t-shirt. Make sure to have your Patient card and State ID. This is a private event. Cardholders and members only.

Hope you can make this one. :thumbsu:

Hey Dark, i'll suggest the next Social be on the weekend in July. We were hoping to get a camping trip together. Maybe that will be in August.

And Afi always a fun crowd. Such a mellow easy going group of people I do know that. :thumbsu:

Oh I know, You guys know how to throw down. I was there for the 420 party and had a good time. I pm`d you about giving away seeds to members here at your club. I will also be donating some stuff for Ganja Bingo. My question is, Do I have to rent a vendors table to give away seeds to people. I wouldn`t mind but I am not going to have any meds for transfer and the seeds will be free to all. Peace, Afi

Oh I know, You guys know how to throw down. I was there for the 420 party and had a good time. I pm`d you about giving away seeds to members here at your club. I will also be donating some stuff for Ganja Bingo. My question is, Do I have to rent a vendors table to give away seeds to people. I wouldn`t mind but I am not going to have any meds for transfer and the seeds will be free to all. Peace, Afi

Afi - sounds like you don't need a table to help patients with free seeds. I am sure you can just offer them to the carded people inside the venue as you walk about. Check wristbands as if you were a vendor.

Reminder - The date is 6/27th!

-DN

Dark - we will alternate the dates between weekday and weekend. I had also suggested that we try to have the cardholder event during the first two weeks of the month, as the last two weeks, we are all broke waiting on the next SSD check!

The weekend date worked for some, the weekday date works for others - so we'll share.

Again, I applaude the MMMA farmer's market in Jackson, it should be great for all those in and near Jackson. Those near Roseville, should check out www.thc4u.com for that market.

Compassion Club leaders should contact MOCC on the above site and ask about club membership transfers - where we can allow members from other clubs to share in the event at discount.

-DN

Afi - sounds like you don't need a table to help patients with free seeds. I am sure you can just offer them to the carded people inside the venue as you walk about. Check wristbands as if you were a vendor.

Reminder - The date is 6/27th!

-DN

Exactly what Digital said. We're all about patients helping patients! Pass on the seed's my brother. All card holders will have yellow wristbands. Non-card holders get RED wristband. We do allow MOCC members to bring a significant other to our events and don't require a Michigan medical card.

• 2 weeks later...

If you looking for new genetics come see us at the canna market. Pineapple Express, Blue Cheese, Northern Lights, Purple OG Kush just some of the strains that will be there.

Will there be any 'ready to flower' (18"-24" tall) genetics?

I'll be there with an SUV, tall boxes, and long plastic bags, and :money:

I have room for six long, tall ladies... :thumbsu:

Will there be any 'ready to flower' (18"-24" tall) genetics?

I'll be there with an SUV, tall boxes, and long plastic bags, and :money:

I have room for six long, tall ladies... :thumbsu:

I'll see what I can come up for you . I'll let a few vendors know that you are looking for flower ready plants.

Great meeting, MOCC rocks! :rock:

Thanks to the folks of the MOCC for having the tent, the grills, and the ganja bingo.

I felt very safe and secure with so much security on site :phew:

I'm bringing horse shoes to go with those pits outback next time.

Archived