Blissfest This Weekend

31st Annual Blissfest this weekend in Harbor Springs, is anyone else planning on going? This is our one absolutely can't miss event of the summer...great atmosphere, great music, great food and great people. For anyone who's never been, you really owe it to yourself to check it out...I've been to dozens of festivals from Bonnaroo to Phish festivals to small regional festivals and Bliss Fest is hands down my favorite. This is a totally family friendly event, so most medicating takes place behind the scenes (but don't get me wrong, a LOT of it takes place!). Not that it "has" to, but most everyone is courteous to the children around and pops back to their camp, walk in the woods, whatever. We get there Thursday (gates open Friday) and are on site aside from a few beach trips until Monday. I'd love to meet and greet with anyone from these boards...

Hey all, I will be helping set-up from Wed. (tomorrow) till it's over. Go to blissfest.org for all info concerning the event. A book was published 2 to 3 years ago about the 100 best parties/festivals in the U.S and Blissfest was the only one from Mi. that made the cut. Very family friendly with kids tents staffed with free activities. 3 stages, lots of great food and very organized. A must attend event for all in this community. You wont be disappointed! See ya there....

See you there Ricardo...

EP, you should definitely make it up one year, I'm sure you'd have a blast. Hope you had a good phish run, we were totally late getting to Pine Knob so I really didn'ht have time to meet up w/ anyone before the show...even missed most of wolfman (which I totally called as the show opener, by the way) but had a great show in the 9th row! We'll have to meet up next time for sure!

I'll be there...Havent missed a bliss in 20 yrs :)

Due to probation restraints, I'm missing my first one in 16 years. Plus, no Todd Snider or That1Guy this year, but I'm still very depressed about missing the event. You may have noticed my high-flying flags there in past years. I prided myself in having the tallest flagpoles at Bliss.

Have a great time!

• 1 year later...

I will not be making it this year.. :-( I will be dreaming of some Blissy... LOVE YOU ALL.. My bliss family.. Sis you better be stopping on the way up at the courthouse!! Ricardo.. We will meet .. Next year i guess.. Have funn.. Arrested Development.. so jealous..

I'll be there! I didn't know if it'd happen or not this year, but I had a friend text me last night to say that she had an extra weekend pass :) :)

I bought a new camping hammock and a new rear tire for my motorcycle and I'm trekking up the coast from Grand Haven north to Traverse City, then hugging the coast all the way up to Bliss- over 400 miles of the most beautiful beaches in the world :)

Looking forward to seeing all of you up there! I'll be in the woods....come find me and say hi

WW