Skin Cancer Pictures

Yesterday I was in a recording studio with Michael K., our own Red Dog and Renee Wolfe to do some recording.

This cancer can no longer be seen at all. It's gone.

I ran into a friend today. We were getting ready for our interviews.

"Let me take a look at the cancer."

"It's gone."

It was.. completely gone.

Out of the thirty or so cases of skin cancer going away, that I've been associated with, this one is very very special.

Special because of how very very well it has been documented.

This is what the interview was about.

Mike has been a patient of a major medical facility in Detroit for well over twenty years. Several times before they had to remove skin cancer from him. They stripped the skin off his neck to remove lymph glands. He had radiation burns on his neck. They had removed his lower lip and reformed it by stretching out the inside of his mouth.

IOW .. this was a very serious cancer case. A very aggressive form that would come back over and over again.

When they saw Mike, his doctors freaked out. They had NEVER seen anything like it. NOTHING they had ever tried before had slowed or stopped this cancer. NOTHING.They ALWAYS had to cut it out.

Now it's gone .. after applying a cannabis preparation topically to the areas.

Biopsies were taken before starting.

Several visits took place at the medical center where the doctors took pictures.

One last ending biopsy to go for the full documentation start to finish.

The dermatologists had been told he was coming in for one of these mid exams. They expected to see his face looking like a football. size shape and texture. Instead the cancer was smaller than they had seen the last time.

Looking closer, one of them asked "Where did the radiation burn go?"

"Oh yeah .. it went away."

It's amusing that Mike always forgets to mention the radiation burn going away :)

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Peanutbutters topical oil is being marketed through the dispensaries in the state of Michigan.

It is available to any legal medical marijuana patient. One lab test showed the THC content at 0.3%.

It produces very little THC high in the user. Worthless for recreational use. It is for the safety of everyone that purchase is limited to licensed persons.

If the dispensaries of the state of Michigan are closed, the public will not have access to this topical oil.

Please stop trying to close them down.

peanutbutter

Guest knucklehead bob

A curse and a pox on the people that deny the benefits of this harmless , beneficial herb . "No Medicinal Value or Benefits" ??????????????????????? There are those that refuse fact , logic & reason . These people are in "DENIAL" !

Hello everyone :)

peanutbutter, that is amazing and you have my respect. I saw you mentioned it was 50/50 your oil and the Simpson oil and I'm not sure what the difference is. Any chance you can clue me in?

I had a basal cell carcinoma growth removed from my face a few years ago and while that isn't the most serious type, having a doctor show me a mirror during the surgery with a quarter sized hole right below my eye I really could have done without. I put it off and put it off and would have definitely tried the oil before being cut, had I known...

I grew up on a plant nursery in Florida since before I can remember and while I can't/won't do anything outside the law, I am working on patient certification and caregiver status. I'll say that once that is legally squared away, I think I'll be able to get up to speed pretty quick. I have a lot of questions about the oil, it's use, testing and so on but I'll keep reading.

Just wanted to give you a big :thumbsu: and pass on the congratulations to the patient!

On Wednesday morning, I will be on the radio with "JJ in the morning."

I will have this patient with me.

The show will be recorded and played again Sunday morning. Not sure where this will play.

The Detroit news is interested .. I'll probably have him on the planetgreentrees show Wednesday night.

Would that be Red Dog? That is the same photo spread he included with his interview in Issue #20 July 2011 in the Michigan Medical Marijuana Magazine.

Guest knucklehead bob

Saw Red Dog at the M O C C meeting this past Wed. A totally different person from the first time i met him . Very impressive what this herb does , that doesn't have any medicinal value .

Saw Red Dog at the M O C C meeting this past Wed. A totally different person from the first time i met him . Very impressive what this herb does , that doesn't have any medicinal value .

It was amazing to hear his story. Does anyone have a link to that article he was talking about for the Michigan Medical Marijuana Magazine?

The one they did on him.

Edited by Darkmatter

It was amazing to hear his story. Does anyone have a link to that article he was talking about for the Michigan Medical Marijuana Magazine?

The one they did on him.

Doesn't look like they have the articles available on their website. It was in issue #20, July 2011. Sorry I couldn't be more help. I believe you can order back issues from them.

Peanut butter give the doctor the visual info he requires. I think you are doing good work but in matters of great consequences (life or death) then your word means nothing. Sorry but remember all that cold fusion crap many a year ago? They could not replicate their experiment ie what they said did not hold up. Do you want to be seen in the same light?

Hence my comment about pudding. "The proof is in the pudding". You might be onto something but now you have to provide either insanely dramatic proof (My doctor says my kidney grew back: thanks Star Trek)) or reasonable replicable proof.

Step up to the plate or else go back in the dugout.

I for one really hope it works. Still as they say money talks bs walks. Same principle.

Peanut butter give the doctor the visual info he requires. I think you are doing good work but in matters of great consequences (life or death) then your word means nothing. Sorry but remember all that cold fusion crap many a year ago? They could not replicate their experiment ie what they said did not hold up. Do you want to be seen in the same light?

Hence my comment about pudding. "The proof is in the pudding". You might be onto something but now you have to provide either insanely dramatic proof (My doctor says my kidney grew back: thanks Star Trek)) or reasonable replicable proof.

Step up to the plate or else go back in the dugout.

I for one really hope it works. Still as they say money talks bs walks. Same principle.

I've spoken to Dr. Bob over the phone. I don't have the latest pictures yet. They are supposed to get sent to me. As soon as I receive them, I'll be posting them. Rest assured about that.

Meanwhile please note that one of Red Dogs doctors was also interviewed at the same time.

This was played on the air at AM 950 for the first time this morning.

CBS Detroit ooohh yeahh...

"His dermatologist did not recommend the oil and denies that McShane is completely cured, but said the cancer cells have decreased by up to 60 percent.

“There is some active substance, I’m sure, in cannabis that will help improvement of sun damage,” said Moiin. “You still have some residual ones, but the size has definitely decreased.”

Moiin said the results so far definitely warrant further scientific study for the use of cannabis for treating skin cancer."

WAY TO GO Mr. Peanut Butter

How Now?/ gotta get this up the in front of the committee in Lansing and really educate our employees in there.

Tonight Charlie Langdon will interview cancer patient Mike McShane on TV 2 in Detroit at 11PM. Mike, aka Reddog, has been featured in several media pieces and will also be featured in a weekend article in the Free Press. We need to tune in and watch but also, flood the station webpage with feedback on the show. Let them know that these positive images of cannabis are what we expect to see, not the distorted truths so often portrayed.

A reporter from the Macomb Daily told me today that people were abusing the law and folks who weren't sick were getting cards. "Name one," I said to her. She had no answer. Don't try to convince people we are right- let them convince themselves.

From Rick Thompson.

Edited by peanutbutter