Foreclosure Sell

Metropolis

I gotta move, so if you know anyone who needs plants, please refer them to me. I won't be able to complete the process where I live now. Buy 1 get 2 free.

I'm a Caregiver with 2 patients, donations amounts will be compassionate.

Super Silver Haze

Afghan

Sour Diesel

Chocolope

Agent Orange

Diavolo

They say that if you get foreclosed on, to ask the bank to produce the original note. A very high percentage have been sold and cannot be readily produced by banks, and could take years to track down with the insane sale & resale during the securities, stocks & bonds fiasco. They say some folks continue to live in their homes for a time because of this note thing.

I wish you the best of luck in your move. :thumbsu:

• 2 weeks later...

I gotta move, so if you know anyone who needs plants, please refer them to me. I won't be able to complete the process where I live now. Buy 1 get 2 free.

I'm a Caregiver with 2 patients, donations amounts will be compassionate.

Super Silver Haze

Afghan

Sour Diesel

Chocolope

Agent Orange

Diavolo

What area I'm interested!

If your house is foreclosed on in this state you have 6 months to redeem the foreclosure note. I know it is sick but if you can find an angel and you can pay the sherriff sale price you can own the place free and clear for a fraction of the mortgage balance. Not saying they can't come back and sue for the balance due but in this economic climate not likely. Personally I sold mine to my best friend for a buck to make sure they could not come back on me. Now me and the wife are in his will. lol Point is you can stay for a fairly extended period after a foreclosure sale.

Archived