./lurk_off

Sorry if I seem too talkative, we're taking cautious steps.

Recovering from multiple long term health problems.

Doing research because I can't believe the results I see so far (even though these results are also pointed out to me by people who don't know about my "new medicine").

Not happy my dear old Uncle Sam (whom I always served Honorably) lied to me about medical marijuana and denied me the possibility of treatment possibly causing worse health problems.

Found your site... lots of good looking info.

I have too many questions to even start asking.

Gonna do more some reading.

Wanted to say hello/thanks.

./lurk_on

Hi Miata,

Welcome.

/pull Miata out of the shadows

As a patient you are under the radar, so as long as you keep it to yourself, you won't be hassled much anyway. I was nervous and as cautious as you are when I first started growing. There was so much great info and I was so inspired by the people here, that when my township tried (recently successfully) to pass an ordinance stating to make caregiving in your own home illegal, I stood up and stated them my whole community I was a grower, and I felt they were headed in the wrong direction.

Loose lips sink ships, treat it like it is illegal, but make sure you stay within the law, and you will be fine.

Good luck, I hope you find what you are looking for.

Cedar Springs

./lurk_off

Sorry if I seem too talkative, we're taking cautious steps.

Recovering from multiple long term health problems.

Doing research because I can't believe the results I see so far (even though these results are also pointed out to me by people who don't know about my "new medicine").

Not happy my dear old Uncle Sam (whom I always served Honorably) lied to me about medical marijuana and denied me the possibility of treatment possibly causing worse health problems.

Found your site... lots of good looking info.

I have too many questions to even start asking.

Gonna do more some reading.

Wanted to say hello/thanks.

./lurk_on

Welcome to our community Miata. I think of our community as close knit dysfunctional family. I'm a retired therapist and still tend to think in psychobabble terms. Anyway, like any family we have our disagreements on issues like compassion verus profit. But, all in all I feel that the family will help you when asked.

Archived