H2O2

Eggybuddy

Man,,is this thread dead lately. Hey Bubble,,,sup.

I just wondered if you used H2o2 in your grow. If so, how do you use it? I know this topic has been discussed in many threads but i'm havin trouble useing the search..lol

I just started useing H2o2 and I wondered where it has been all my growing years. Thanks.

Man,,is this thread dead lately. Hey Bubble,,,sup.

I just wondered if you used H2o2 in your grow. If so, how do you use it? I know this topic has been discussed in many threads but i'm havin trouble useing the search..lol

I just started useing H2o2 and I wondered where it has been all my growing years. Thanks.

I use it, 3ml per gallon of 30% solution. Works great, adds tons oxygen to the roots, I started only using it in my hydro setups, then I added it in a few soil plants and they performed better then they had in the past so I've now began adding it to every gallon of water I mix

I use it, 3ml per gallon of 30% solution. Works great, adds tons oxygen to the roots, I started only using it in my hydro setups, then I added it in a few soil plants and they performed better then they had in the past so I've now began adding it to every gallon of water I mix

I just used like a 2.5 ml a gal. of a 35% solution of H202 and, what a healthy looking root structure!

I don't know if i should add it to every water change? I know it breaks down after like 4 or 5 days into

basic O2 and stuff. I have notice less algae and,,its seems to eliminate bacteria in the roots that exists and prevents root rot.

I used to use it when I got root rot, but since I have learned not to get root rot :) Subculture B or just really good beneficial bacterias with some Hygrozyme.

I still throw some in once in a while, 2 ml/g like every 3rd or 4th week (1 time a grow) just to clean up any bateria I don't want, then after 4 days throw in some beneficial bateria. It should actually be pretty much broken down in 2 days or less, into oxygen and pure h2o...

Cedar