Tincture Experiment

Ive had this bag of dry, old garbage brick weed in my freezer for almost a year now and got sick of looking at it. So I decided to make a tincure with it. Not knowing the proper raitios to use with brick weed, I ground it all up. 100gs, seed, stems and, all into a pint of 151 (two shot gone)

What do you think?

Wasted bud.

Need to addd more 151.

It will be weak or strong.

I dont know what to expect. :lol:

Ive had this bag of dry, old garbage brick weed in my freezer for almost a year now and got sick of looking at it. So I decided to make a tincure with it. Not knowing the proper raitios to use with brick weed, I ground it all up. 100gs, seed, stems and, all into a pint of 151 (two shot gone)

What do you think?

Wasted bud.

Need to addd more 151.

Garbage brick weed usually = Mold and Pesticides. Keep in mind the alcohol is going to extract all that nasty bunny muffin as well as the cannabinoids. I wouldn't touch it personally, probably does more bad then good.

What do you think?

Wasted bud.

Need to addd more 151.

I second Jipo, if it was truly brick weed, it is wasted 151, not wasted weed :(

Archived