Hello All

After going to the farmers market today in Jackson and putting names to faces and meeting a bunch of good people.....and me and the wife getting a big hug from tarzan and getting info on strawberry cough and mendicino purple from mibrains...thought I better sign up!!!!had a great time at the market....lot more people than last week....which is very good for the cause!!!!...peace out ...plcultivator

After going to the farmers market today in Jackson and putting names to faces and meeting a bunch of good people.....and me and the wife getting a big hug from tarzan and getting info on strawberry cough and mendicino purple from mibrains...thought I better sign up!!!!had a great time at the market....lot more people than last week....which is very good for the cause!!!!...peace out ...plcultivator

Tarzan hugs are complimentary and inevitable! Welcome to the site! I wish I could have made it out there today. I'll be back soon enough though.

hello plcultivator

thanks for coming and speaking about your experiences... this is what its suppose to be about getting together to help others and getting out of the house for a little while... for some its hard to do just that... its nice to meet folks and know who they are... this way for some now we know were not alone out here... now i hope more of these markets happen in other areas of the state... be good...

abbe

Thanks all !!!!!!!!!!!I'm so proud to be a resident of Jackson,this town is suffering economicaly,I know the whole state of Michigan is but Jackson has been hit extremely hard...the farmers market has helped a lot of very sick people who cannot afford dispensary priced meds...get meds!!!!! me and my wife are both patients and our own caregivers (we just don't have the room to take on patients) any overages we have we... sell ptp transfer @ $7.00 a gram and in some cases we give meds away we only try to recoop our elect. use.... which this month has went out of sight due to the A C running constantly ....the amount of free samples I seen passed out was awesome you know who you are!!!tarzan, mibrains,by the way the strawberry cough was awesome!!! anyway thanks to all looking forward to setting up soon... i"ve got some shaharazad comig soon should be some good meds....peace plcultivator

Archived