Looking For Mmj High In Cbd's At Lansing Or Jackson Market Or Battle Creek Market

Will someone be at any of these markets this week with any of these strains I would like you to PM me and meet you at the market,or sooner if your in the area close to me. I dont want to start on the meds the doctor has prescribed for me without trying any of these strains first. Here are some other's that are high in CBD's if you have this in your garden and could get rid of a clone that would be helpful as well. Thanks folks!!

Dawn

CBD THC

Women's Collective Stinky Purple - Project CBD (approximately 9% CBD to 1.2% THC) 09 / 1.2

Cotton Candy Diesel - Project CBD ??? ???

Omrita Rx3 - Project CBD & SPARCS (approximately 8.5% CBD to 5.5% THC) 8.5 5.5

Harlequin - Project CBD & SPARCS (approximately 8.5% CBD to 5.5% THC) 8.5 5.5

Jamaican Lion - Project CBD (approximately 8.5% CBD to 5.5% THC) 8.5 5.5

True Blueberry x OG Kush - Project CBD & Steep Hill Labs ??? ???

Rx Red - Project CBD & Harborside Health Center CA ??? ???

Soma A-plus - Harborside Health Center CA ??? ???

Pineapple Thai - Herbal Solutions CA ??? ???

Cannatonic - reports vary, (between approx 20% and 6.92% CBD) see note

Cannatonic percent CBD does not seem to be correct.

Sour Tsunami - PureAnalytics Lab, Sounthern Humboldt Seed Collective (12.9% CBD) 12.9 ???

Granny Derkel - PureAnalytics Lab, Sounthern Humboldt Seed Collective (10.1% CBD) 10.1 ???

Sugaree x Blue Diesel - PureAnalytics Lab, Sounthern Humboldt Seed Collective (11.2% CBD) 11.2 ???

My OG Kush - PureAnalytics Lab ??? ???

La Sanadora or Dolce Canna - from Resin Seeds (10.2% CBD) 10.2 ???

Misty - 13%CBD from Reclining Buddha (13% CBD) 13.00 ???

Good Medicine - unknown reporting Montana, clone only (9.03% CBD) 9.03 ???

Juanita la Lagrimosa - Reggae Seeds (8% CBD) 8.0 ???

The Grail - F1 seeds DocD (7% CBD) 7.0 ???

(Not Barney's) Red Dragon - local testing (10.89 % CBD to 5.20 THC) 10.89 5.20

Sweetie Kush - local testing (12.19% CBD and 9.65% THC) 12.19 9.65

"La Sanadora" or "Dolce Canna" Resin Seeds 10.2%CBD 10.2 ???

"Misty" 13%CBD (F1 Seeds by Reclining Buddha) ???? ????

"Good Medicine" 9.03%CBD (Clone only Montana) 9.03 ???

"Juanita la Lagrimosa" 8%CBD (Reggae Seeds) 8.0 ???

"The Grail" 7%CBD (F1 seeds DocD) 7.0 ???

"Sour Tsunami" 12.9%CBD (Lawrence Ringo of the Southern Humboldt Seed Collective) 12.9 ???

"Sugaree x Blue Diesel" 11.2%CBD (Ringo's Southern Humboldt Seed Collective) 11.2 ???

"Granny Durkel" 10.1%CBD (Ringo's Southern Humboldt Seed Collective) 10.1 ???

Eads' Cannatonic 13.5%CBD, 6.9%THC (Jaimes Resin Seeds) 13.5 6.9

i have cannatonic seeds (f2). I have yet another cannatonic plant. The first two had were not high cbd. Supposedly only 25% of the plants are that way. The origin of the seeds were Resin Seeds via Attitude seed bank. I have a new cannatonic, but I cannot tell you how it smokes yet. If it seems different than the first two I might get it tested.

There may be growing conditions that cause variations in CBD content.

If you sort the herbal elements testing result page for CBD, you'll find one test that resulted in 43.9% CBD. It came from me. http://www.herbalelementsinc.com/products.php

The source material had one seed that sprouted. It is now ready to take cuttings from.

That source material tested at 15% CBD. Did the CBD production pass on to this plant? Don't know yet.

i have cannatonic seeds (f2). I have yet another cannatonic plant. The first two had were not high cbd. Supposedly only 25% of the plants are that way. The origin of the seeds were Resin Seeds via Attitude seed bank. I have a new cannatonic, but I cannot tell you how it smokes yet. If it seems different than the first two I might get it tested.

Actually, Herbal Elements has tested numerous Cannatonic samples (Resin Seeds) and has identified only one with the 1 to 1 ratio. It was 9.1 CBD/9.4 THC I believe.

Suggesting only 3 to 5 percent turn out to be CBD rich phenos.But they are there....just requires patience and verification. So claims of rich CBD strains need to be validated by independent testing not from Seed Bank claims.

......and yes environmental conditions may play a part.

Actually, Herbal Elements has tested numerous Cannatonic samples (Resin Seeds) and has identified only one with the 1 to 1 ratio. It was 9.1 CBD/9.4 THC I believe.

Suggesting only 3 to 5 percent turn out to be CBD rich phenos.But they are there....just requires patience and verification. So claims of rich CBD strains need to be validated by independent testing not from Seed Bank claims.

......and yes environmental conditions may play a part.

The Blue Cough I had seemed to have self fertilized. That should increase the odds for higher CBD production.

Still have to confirm.

It seems that higher CBD production results from less than perfect growing conditions. Those nutes that cause the maximum THC production do so at the expense of CBD production.

Rick Simpson only used horse manure.

I'm also looking for high-CBD strains (this is probably not the place to air my medical problems; best to stay on topic). I've tried a few varieties of hash (which I mix into RYO cigarettes) and some "Simpson" oil-powered "medibles" (my preferred method of ingestion) but my supply is unreliable (and let's just leave it at that). Got my card in the mail today; looking forward to meeting some MMMA folks on Saturday(s). I don't know if I'll be there at/before noon but, depending on how I sleep the rest of this week, it's certainly possible...

EDIT: I should probably mention that I'm a "Jacksonburgh" local...

Archived