Greenbush Again

Hey folks, Marty asked that I post something here, as his computer is down.

He went to a meeting with Greenbush township to ask that he once again get and use the Greenbush Township hall for informational meetings. He was denied, because they did not want to have anything at all to do with medical marijuana. We don't have a lot of resources to pay for legal advice. So we need to find state/federal agencies to file a complaint. Marty is a disabled vet, and a pillar in the community. It is unconscionable that he be denied a legal open meeting. They have never had a problem before during our meetings in the hall but now they say due to recent state regulations coming they want no part of us.

And Blueberry if you could pm me, Marty wants to give you his telephone number, so he and you can talk in private......shredder

that's ridiculous shredder!:growl:

Marty said he was going to start the meetings back at the Greenbush hall. i never figured they would give him any trouble with that. geeze, they kicked us out of Bethany's place by slamming the cuffs of fear on her, and now they are handing us our hat, and telling us to get out... how bogus...

this area is not too MM friendly it turns out..

what do we need to do to help people that are sick or disabled over here....

time for a civil lawsuit claiming actual damages as a result of this denial...:sword:

Hi, I talked to Marty. This is a public building. It is not up to them of the state to regulate free speech, especially political free speech, which is what our compassion clubs are mostly about. We intend to contact the township about this! It is unfortunate when fascism becomes the norm. All Americans should be appalled by this behaviour. Freedom is a two edged sword. It not only allows the government the right to express itself, but also the people who disagree with government those same rights.

When this is not the case, it means the dictators are afraid. That means we need to tighten the bolts on these tyrants and teach them about democracy. Thanks, BB

:goodjob:

I'm not too happy either John, I figure it violates both the first amendment, the right to free speech, and the 14 th concerning due process. Hopefully the implied threat of lawsuits with a letter from an attorney would be enough.....shredder

it's really pretty pathetic bud..

i can't believe they are so arrogant. at least Oscoda township is presenting a willingness to work with us to complete a safe environment for MM pt's. and caregivers

on the surface that is... time will show who's on the side of cannabis as medicine.

Soon there will be no place for these tyrants to hide. I intend to expose their every indiscretion. Until they back away from our law and our rights, there are no rules. Unlike them we will stick to the truth. But in this case the truth is damning for them. No mercy! No Quarter! Thanks, Bb

Indeed. The truth is damning for them. Everything that prohibitionists say about cannabis is hearsay - something they heard about it. Invariably everything they have heard is based on lies that have been repeated for decades. The Emperor does have no clothes on but he is too afraid to acknowledge the truth because it is just too much to accept. They can't accept and admit that cannabis is harmless because they have too much invested in the lies that have been cultivated for years.

Is it possible that the prohibitionists belong to a cult? Their attitude and behavior seems to mirror all the qualities that cults are known for - unquestioning adherence to a belief system even when that belief system is shown to be unreasonable and, in some cases, really wacko. There really isn't too much difference between the prohibitionists and the Branch Davidians or the Jonestowners or any cult for that matter.

They're in the cult of the almighty dollar. To join this cult, just trade away any compassion, common sense, fairness, justice, responsibility and honor, and pledge allegiance to the god of money.

I hope the compassion club will find a welcoming place to meet.

Sb

Guest Happy Guy

I'm looking forward to the day we can get a cannabis farm market right across the street from the Flour Garden in Harrisville. It's the perfect spot. Maybe a live classical guitar band to help with the atmosphere. Nothing too loud. :thumbsu:

I'm looking forward to the day we can get a cannabis farm market right across the street from the Flour Garden in Harrisville. It's the perfect spot. Maybe a live classical guitar band to help with the atmosphere. Nothing too loud. :thumbsu:

I disagree, we need the Insane Clown Possee blasting kitty corner from the flour garden on the courthouse lawn, much more appropriate......shredder

Guest Happy Guy

I disagree, we need the Insane Clown Possee blasting kitty corner from the flour garden on the courthouse lawn, much more appropriate......shredder

Either way... I'm there. :thumbsu: LOL

ROLF...

shredder u know ICP?

we will blast great milinko

to funny

i would never have guessed you flowed that way..:lol:

Archived