Macomb Oakland Compassion Club Public Meeting Wednesday August 17Th At 7:00 Pm

Mrsproplayer

Please come out to our public meeting on Wednesday August 17th to welcome our guest speaker Brandy Zink from ASA (Americans for Safe Access). She will be talking about what is going on in Lansing in relation to Medical Marijuana...There are 13 Bills related to Medical Marijuana that ARE detrimental to patients and caregivers. THIRTEEN!! UNBELIEVABLE...Our politicians don't have anything better to do then to prey on sick patients. It's truly appalling! There are now over 21,000 registered patients in the State of Michigan. Please make it out to show your support...An informed person is and educated one. They are trying to trump what 63% of the people voted for. Take a look around you when you are at the meeting. We are parents, grandparents, business owners, construction workers, doctors, lawyers etc. They are deeming us as criminals and treating us as such. STOP THE TYRANNY! Come out and find out how to make a difference.

Location: 12 mile & Groesbeck area K of C Hall 16831 E. 12 mile Roseville, MI 48066

Sincerely,

Sheryl MOCC

Please come out to our public meeting on Wednesday August 17th to welcome our guest speaker Brandy Zink from ASA (Americans for Safe Access). She will be talking about what is going on in Lansing in relation to Medical Marijuana...There are 13 Bills related to Medical Marijuana that ARE detrimental to patients and caregivers. THIRTEEN!! UNBELIEVABLE...Our politicians don't have anything better to do then to prey on sick patients. It's truly appalling! There are now over 21,000 registered patients in the State of Michigan. Please make it out to show your support...An informed person is and educated one. They are trying to trump what 63% of the people voted for. Take a look around you when you are at the meeting. We are parents, grandparents, business owners, construction workers, doctors, lawyers etc. They are deeming us as criminals and treating us as such. STOP THE TYRANNY! Come out and find out how to make a difference.

Sincerely,

Sheryl MOCC

If you need a ride to the meeting this Wednesday at Roseville K of C, PM me. We're going and willing to pick up anyone(s) who needs a free ride. (We have seats for 2 more, be within 40 miles of Detroit). We're patients + CG's who attend (and are MOCC members) from SW Detroit.

Guest knucklehead bob

Thanks for looking out knucklehead bob...I appreciate it.

M O C C Patients Helping Patients ............ M O C C , the place to be . :rolleyes:

Guest knucklehead bob

Macomb Oakland Compassion Club

IMPORTANT MEETING!

Wednesday August 17, 2011

7:00 PM

Location: 12 mile & Groesbeck area K of C Hall 16831 E. 12 mile Roseville, MI 48066

Meeting Agenda…

Guest Speaker Brandy Zink (Americans for Safe Access)

September 7th Rally in Lansing (Know What You’re Marching For)

Reserve you spot on the Bus to Lansing

Macomb Oakland Compassion Club

IMPORTANT MEETING!

Wednesday August 17, 2011

7:00 PM

Meeting Agenda…

Guest Speaker Brandy Zink (Americans for Safe Access)

September 7th Rally in Lansing (Know What You’re Marching For)

Reserve you spot on the Bus to Lansing

Also add in Ganja Butter demo . How to make ganja budder with live demo of extraction process.

Just got back.

Wow what an impressive and fantastic bunch of people. I am proud to be a member. The gentleman speaker that Peanutbutter helped with his topical oil (It cured his cancer!) was inspiring, and Brandy Zink Americans for Safe Access was just great. I am glad she is on our side.

Thank you all for coming out to the meeting tonight...It was great to see so many people engaged … It was nice to see all of our regulars in attendance as well as all the new faces in the crowd...Without you we couldn't do what we do.

A special thank you to Brady Zink from ASA for always working so hard educating and motivating folks.

Looking forward to seeing many of you at the September 7th Rally.

Sheryl

MOCC

I just wanted to say WOW what a great group of people. I am new to MI, and a new cardholder. This was my first CC meeting and I will definitely be coming back and becoming a member. Brandy Zink did a great job of fielding questions and summarizing the hot points on the upcoming legislation, and the canna butter demo was awesome. Who knew it was so easy? Definitely worth the hour it took me to get there. I think that it is absolutely wonderful how many people are welcoming and willing to share their knowledge. Thank you for running such a great club!

Guest knucklehead bob

Full house last night , good to see new people . I believe we add a few members at each meeting , so , our numbers are growing , at least I hope they are . The more the merrier , also makes things easier .

Lots of new faces and its good seeing so many people interested in knowing whats going on in the medical marijuana community and with the legislation put forth.

Hope that all who made the meeting, can join us Sept 7th in Lansing at High Noon.

Again it was nice seeing all the new faces along with familiar ones to see you next month.

When is the next meeting? I am interested in attending and joining the club (have registered on the site). I never knew there was this kind of a support network for our area. I am eager and excited to meet everyone and make some new friends.

When is the next meeting? I am interested in attending and joining the club (have registered on the site). I never knew there was this kind of a support network for our area. I am eager and excited to meet everyone and make some new friends.

MOCC has been up and running since March 2009 and proud to say that we are a non profit who are there to help patients new and old. Our public meetings which are open to all are held every 3rd Wednesday of each month at the Knights of Columbus on 12 mile in Roseville. You can also check the website for other stuff here MOCC Info

We also try and hold one private meeting once a month and that soon will be bumped up once we secure a building to lease. We are in the process again of looking. So if anyone knows of a good place either in Warren or Roseville let us know.

This month we are focusing our energy on getting sponsors to provide a bus for patients to attend the upcoming rally in Lansing Sept 7th. If anyone would like to be added to the bus list please pm or leave a reply here. As of now over 20 people signed up first day so reserve your spot if you would like to join us. :thumbsu:

Archived