Mi Patient Id Card Status

Program Status Update (8/5/2011):

Currently staff is issuing registry ID cards for valid original applications received in late March.

Additionally, registry ID cards are being issued for valid renewal applications received for registrations expiring in June and July.

To assist our staff in expediting and processing a renewal application, make sure you submit your application on a Renewal Application with your registry ID number on the form.

Thanks for posting I am glad to see their out of February and June . I am like a little kid waiting for his sea monkeys or ants for the Ant Farm to arrive checking the mail everyday . Do they still do that ? People think I am confused from my injury and side effects from treatment but I remember when you could order a gun ( 22 rifle ) out of a magazine and get in the mail . We didn't need a vet bill we ordered vaccinations shots out of Mother Jones News and took the receipt down when buying a license . They sold Squirrel Monkeys in comic books by mail for $19.95

I can't lie some things are better like being able to get a chip implanted in your pet so if your separated they can be returned . Otherwise regulations are much more suffocating ......... unless your a Squirrel Monkey ;-)

Thanks for posting I am glad to see their out of February and June . I am like a little kid waiting for his sea monkeys or ants for the Ant Farm to arrive checking the mail everyday . Do they still do that ? People think I am confused from my injury and side effects from treatment but I remember when you could order a gun ( 22 rifle ) out of a magazine and get in the mail . We didn't need a vet bill we ordered vaccinations shots out of Mother Jones News and took the receipt down when buying a license . They sold Squirrel Monkeys in comic books by mail for $19.95

I can't lie some things are better like being able to get a chip implanted in your pet so if your separated they can be returned . Otherwise regulations are much more suffocating ......... unless your a Squirrel Monkey ;-)

LMAO :lol: Your still ok cause I remember all that but a lower price. Guess were just showing our age..My GF just called our State Rep. an was told that they were working on mid June so hers should be here anytime. Get a hold of your state Rep they HAVE done right by us in helping get our cards. first 1 for took 7 1/2 motes till we got in touch with the S.Rep.. Pops

Card mailed registrared 6-1 check cashed 6-3 card received 8-24 . Stressful . renewal much slower then last years 3 weeks . However since there was a move to LARA maybe by next year things will be better . They enclosed some information this year with links to information .Nothing on what constitutes a locked and enclosed facility .

Stressful is when u r growing for a patient when u have no card for them. I just got my caregiver card for my first patient, and have been growing for them since 20 days after their change form check was cashed! I thought it was legal, but now im not sure. I thought i heard that a cg has to have a plastic card for their pt before. Growing for them. Is this correct, or is paperwork ok??? Im a pt myself already.

Archived