Multiple Caregiver, One Person, Seperate Rooms?

Nathelious

My buddy and I have been living with each other for a while. He just got his card, my other buddy just had the cops come check out his status. They continued to tell him that even though he is able to grow 24 (12 veg/12 flwr) he still has to put each caregiver plants in separate rooms. So my question is, can I have one locked room for my roommates and my plants?? We would like to be able to share light angles and all the benefits of having two lights. This just doesn't make sense to the both of us, seems like an unworthy hassle. We just built a new flower room to fit 12 plants, his 6 and my 6. Then we were going to use our old flower room for our veg. Bottom line, I don't have lumber to build an addition on my house. If anybody can understand what I am getting at and knows a little more than me I would love to hear, just don't want to make unnecessary precautions.

i would try to do 2 seperate rooms if you can. maybe one for veg, which is one of yours, and one for bloom, which is the others.

main reason, your 12 and his 12 is 24, and if only one of you are there, and mr too nosey officer comes by, the one of you will be illegally in control of more than his 12 plants. so i would not suggest you combine them. unless one of you is the CG for the other, and even then its iffy.

if Sheuitee has his way, you ll need a seperate room for each qualified and registered pt ever cg has. which is ludicris. BE SURE TO VOTE him out and tell everyone else you can to do the same.

Bill Schuette is all about making a hassle for us by purposely misinterpreting the law. A layman can understand the law better than our General Attorney. Anyway the law is the law and nowhere does it state that a caregiver needs a separate room for each patient. If Bill Schuette wants to enforce his interpretation of the law he needs to change the law.... He also needs a super majority to do that. Not likely going to happen...

2 caregivers sharing the same grow facility gets a little fuzzy though.......

if there is only one person in charge of both your buddy 's and your plants than it is ok,,,if you have grow rites to your plants and he has grow rites to his plants they must be in seperate locked rooms,,at least ya get to share electricity with him! :rolleyes:

Peace

FTW

Jim :unsure:

Use chain link fence. Floor to cieling, wall to wall, put a gate and a lock on it, and turn your one room into two. The definition of a room is: a portion of space within a building or other structure, separated by walls or partitions from other parts. It says nothing about not being able to see through the walls, keep them happy and utilize the lights from both sides of the fence

Nowhere in the law does it say anything about seperate rooms. The police, attorney general, and many other haters are making bunny muffin up. By enforcing such a policy, they are the ones who are in violation of state law. Nowhere does a law exist that gives LEOs or elected officials the right to enforce there own policies. If 2 patients are sharing a house, you do need to make sure you have under 100 plants regaurdless of how many you're allowed under state law, because its a federal felony to have more than 99 plants at 1 address. Maybe a duplex with 2 seperate addresses would be a good way around this law. With one of the front runners for the next presidential election in support of legalization, we might not have to worry about this bunny muffin much longer. Then again, out of "legalize, tax, and regulate"....I only see 1 of 3 that I wanna see happen.

Please don't take this as encouragement to challenge the police. If you live in an area where they enforce there own policies, you should probally follow those policies even though they don't have the right to do so.

Thank you all for the input, think that the chain fence sounds like the best idea... Sucks that people are making big deals out of this, its not like we're both maxed out on caregiver positions. Really it just is a bigger hassle for me, they need to get a grower to make these decisions!!

The Act states that a patients 12 plants can only be accessible by the patient and/or the caregiver and no one else. Separation of the plants is needed only if you have more than one patient and they access their plants. I have crippled patients who do not enter the facility; thus, I don't have to separate them all, but I do have 12 separate from the others as one patient does like to fondle his girls lol!

BTW, the federal law says over 49 and under 99 is a mandatory 5 years in federal court. Over 99 is mandatory life ( 20 years ) in federal court. So keeping your plant count under 49 in any one location is advisable now, as the feds are going after caregivers with more than 49 plants at one address. I only have 30 maximum at one address; my grow is broken up into 3 separate sites and addresses.

You could make your roommate your caregiver and give him control of your plants. He could have two locked rooms one in veg, one in flower. 12 and 12. And remember even if you have him as a caregiver, you can also be a caregiver as long as you do not have a felony drug conviction, for up to 5 more patients. It does not mean you have tp grow for patients to be their caregiver, growing rights are optionable. This way everyone is connected by the registry. As long as there are no use or handling charges that could blow things up, and you trust each other, you could create a state wide network built on trust, respect and compassion. As an example don't become a caregiver for anyone, that you would not feel safe having your name and address on their card, and pre agree with all terms. I would not want to see each level taking a cut like a pyramid scheme, but the original grower should expect expenses covered......shredder

Archived