Elite Strains Only

quazzy2

Hi all i have been trying very hard to obtain some of the hardest strains. I am willing to pay or trade for the cuts and or clones. I am very experienced and have some incredible strains that i am willing to share....Sensi Star..Blackwater OG,Sky Walker OG, Sour Alien, Headband, Big Band (headband x big bud), purple og, kushberry, all of my starins were hand picked through each pheno to single out the best mothers which intern will give you the healithest and fastest growth. I realize that there are alot of people out there that claim to have these strains, but for everyone that claims they have it never can show a pic of the buds or really knows how had it is to get these strains.

I am LOOKING for whitefire OG, Death Star, Pre 98 Bubba, Purp Bubba Kush, Chem 91, Dumpster. if anyone has these starins or any REAL special clones i would love to share some of mine with you and wont give a clone to anyone else without your permission. i have used this site often but never really post so either pm me or i will check this post frequently to see if i have any bites lol thank you all hope someone can help me out.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Quazzy Hand picked out of 10 seeds each. lets sees some pics we are great critics!

Out of 10 seeds? No iv had these strains for a couple of years..I really prefer to take a strain and run a couple cycles on it to see what the plant likes and how much nutrients they can take up. I feel like each strain can take between .25 and all the way up to 1.5x the suggested nutrients. I'll post some pics of strains. Can I do it right in this forum or do I do it somewhere else.

#1 Where are you located?

#2 The "I want everything for free, and if you don't 'hook a nigga up' you're a greedy a--hole" attitude on this forum is getting pretty old. I think a lot of people here are truly clueless about what kind of time, money, effort, and not to mention risk is required in obtaining and maintaining a collection of quality genetics. Plant count limits especially make it difficult to acquire many strains. If I grow a new strain out from seed myself to pick moms, this involves taking a lot of clones, and spending a lot of time/resources to veg, flower, then dry, cure, and smoke. All that goes against my plant count for several months until I weed out the best from the rest. If I buy/trade from someone else, it costs money and there's a risk because I could be getting crap genetics from someone who doesn't know or care how to pick a good mom.

So you want to benefit from this guy's hard work? Then pay up, or just trade some of YOUR hard work (in the form of a special mom) for what he's got. Nothing is free in this world. Oh wait...you don't HAVE any money or hard work to trade? Well then I guess you need to get back to the drawing board and figure out some kind of plan of how YOU can bring something to the table, instead of expecting everyone to cater to your needs for free.

#1 Where are you located?

#2 The "I want everything for free, and if you don't 'hook a nigga up' you're a greedy a--hole" attitude on this forum is getting pretty old. I think a lot of people here are truly clueless about what kind of time, money, effort, and not to mention risk is required in obtaining and maintaining a collection of quality genetics. Plant count limits especially make it difficult to acquire many strains. If I grow a new strain out from seed myself to pick moms, this involves taking a lot of clones, and spending a lot of time/resources to veg, flower, then dry, cure, and smoke. All that goes against my plant count for several months until I weed out the best from the rest. If I buy/trade from someone else, it costs money and there's a risk because I could be getting crap genetics from someone who doesn't know or care how to pick a good mom.

So you want to benefit from this guy's hard work? Then pay up, or just trade some of YOUR hard work (in the form of a special mom) for what he's got. Nothing is free in this world. Oh wait...you don't HAVE any money or hard work to trade? Well then I guess you need to get back to the drawing board and figure out some kind of plan of how YOU can bring something to the table, instead of expecting everyone to cater to your needs for free.

Great way to respond to a Patient, I'm sure its printed out and hung on schuettes wall!

#2 The "I want everything for free, and if you don't 'hook a *** up' you're a greedy a--hole" attitude on this forum is getting pretty old. I think a lot of people here are truly clueless about what kind of time, money, effort, and not to mention risk is required in obtaining and maintaining a collection of quality genetics. Plant count limits especially make it difficult to acquire many strains. If I grow a new strain out from seed myself to pick moms, this involves taking a lot of clones, and spending a lot of time/resources to veg, flower, then dry, cure, and smoke. All that goes against my plant count for several months until I weed out the best from the rest. If I buy/trade from someone else, it costs money and there's a risk because I could be getting crap genetics from someone who doesn't know or care how to pick a good mom.

U seem to be the only one who cares about someone asking for help w/o $$. OP is offering to help me so thanks for showing your true colors.

Great way to respond to a Patient, I'm sure its printed out and hung on schuettes wall!

If he likes printing the truth and hanging it on his wall then more power to him. Otherwise he can go f--k himself. If you think I cower in fear from thugs like him then you are mistaken, and I'm sorry that you do.

U seem to be the only one who cares about someone asking for help w/o $$. OP is offering to help me so thanks for showing your true colors.

No, I'm not the only one who feels this way on the forum, trust me. I'm just the only one who's outspoken about it. There seems to be a small and vocal minority of people here who expect everything for free. I'm glad you came to an arrangement with the OP. FWIW I give my patients free meds every month...so tell me exactly what "true colors" you think I showed?

Hi all i have been trying very hard to obtain some of the hardest strains. I am willing to pay or trade for the cuts and or clones. I am very experienced and have some incredible strains that i am willing to share....Sensi Star..Blackwater OG,Sky Walker OG, Sour Alien, Headband, Big Band (headband x big bud), purple og, kushberry, all of my starins were hand picked through each pheno to single out the best mothers which intern will give you the healithest and fastest growth. I realize that there are alot of people out there that claim to have these strains, but for everyone that claims they have it never can show a pic of the buds or really knows how had it is to get these strains.

I am LOOKING for whitefire OG, Death Star, Pre 98 Bubba, Purp Bubba Kush, Chem 91, Dumpster. if anyone has these starins or any REAL special clones i would love to share some of mine with you and wont give a clone to anyone else without your permission. i have used this site often but never really post so either pm me or i will check this post frequently to see if i have any bites lol thank you all hope someone can help me out.

hi i have wifi ,and chem 91 the real deal ,wifi i got at auction and ch 91 was brought from cali as well as a few other fine gens.i to am in search of dumpster but i would be willing to do some trading

ALL i read out of this was......If i have an elite strain sorry about your luck and hope you can find one to trade that i may want or its gonna cost you for it..........

wait hold on......patients.....sick people...wait yep sick patients who come out here looking for help to be turned away becasue they don't have the proper cash or trade for what you have......well someone gave u a strain that was elite and ur not sharing go figure... then why even comment send a pm to turn that person down or something.......

I never really cared for disp but at least u knew what u was getting when u walked in the door.....high priced meds and possibly catch a decent clone of something someone said was a strain when in fact they don't know....if we can't share or trade reasonably in our community then really whats the point of even being legal..

If he likes printing the truth and hanging it on his wall then more power to him. Otherwise he can go f--k himself. If you think I cower in fear from thugs like him then you are mistaken, and I'm sorry that you do.

The truth?! You turned down a request for help from a low income/poor Patient...There's the truth!

I don't think iv seen a group of more angry people than this. For the record I haven't charged anyone for any of my clones. Don't speak about something you know nothing about. You clearly have no idea how mich time and effort goes into find a great strain.

Hey Quazzy, could'nt agree with you more. how s it goin with them pics.

Reread his post, espicially the first line:

"Hi all i have been trying very hard to obtain some of the hardest strains. I am willing to pay or trade for the cuts and or clones.

I don't think iv seen a group of more angry people than this. For the record I haven't charged anyone for any of my clones. Don't speak about something you know nothing about. You clearly have no idea how mich time and effort goes into find a great strain.

if people would learn all the facts first it would be a nicer world to live in, for sure.

I sure don't like being catagorized by someone that does not even know me.

Archived