Elite Strains Only

quazzy2

Hi all i have been trying very hard to obtain some of the hardest strains. I am willing to pay or trade for the cuts and or clones. I am very experienced and have some incredible strains that i am willing to share....Sensi Star..Blackwater OG,Sky Walker OG, Sour Alien, Headband, Big Band (headband x big bud), purple og, kushberry, all of my starins were hand picked through each pheno to single out the best mothers which intern will give you the healithest and fastest growth. I realize that there are alot of people out there that claim to have these strains, but for everyone that claims they have it never can show a pic of the buds or really knows how had it is to get these strains.

I am LOOKING for whitefire OG, Death Star, Pre 98 Bubba, Purp Bubba Kush, Chem 91, Dumpster. if anyone has these starins or any REAL special clones i would love to share some of mine with you and wont give a clone to anyone else without your permission. i have used this site often but never really post so either pm me or i will check this post frequently to see if i have any bites lol thank you all hope someone can help me out.

I am looking for a caregiver. Are you in need of a paitient?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, I'm not the only one who feels this way on the forum, trust me. I'm just the only one who's outspoken about it. There seems to be a small and vocal minority of people here who expect everything for free. I'm glad you came to an arrangement with the OP. FWIW I give my patients free meds every month...so tell me exactly what "true colors" you think I showed?

Are you in need of a patient??? I am looking for caregiver in my area.

Would love to see some great pics of those killer strains. If you get a minute and are bored, can you tell me what your experience has been with the Skywalker OG\ How light or heavy is she on the nutes\ Time frame growth rate, does she pack it on early or does she gain her weight in the last few weeks\ Time is getting to be an important issue with me, healthwise. I've already lost over a hundred pounds and the pain is just increasing. So I'm looking for some strains 6-8wks that hit like a mac truck. I smoke constantly, there's just no other way around the pain; So, my tolerance is up there. Anyways, always love nice plant pics. :)

The truth?! You turned down a request for help from a low income/poor Patient...There's the truth!

Here's some more truth for you: I'm low income/poor too! I got paid today and finally got to restock my bare a$s empty fridge and eat a proper meal for the first time in weeks. Oh wait...were you under the mistaken impression that most caregivers are rich, fat, prosperous, greedy meanyheads who wont give away their piles of money for free?

ALL i read out of this was......If i have an elite strain sorry about your luck and hope you can find one to trade that i may want or its gonna cost you for it..........

Yep. And....?

wait hold on......patients.....sick people...wait yep sick patients who come out here looking for help to be turned away becasue they don't have the proper cash or trade for what you have......well someone gave u a strain that was elite and ur not sharing go figure...

Sick patients....OK let's analyze this situation. Somebody is, say, 65 years old with cancer or whatever. I feel bad for them--that's got to suck. But let me ask you this. I'm a relatively young man whose whole future is ahead of him...who's trying to establish a business for himself and support himself. When I am literally starving trying to keep the bills paid while I get the caregiving thing up and going, having NO social life whatever due to being broke....how am I supposed to feel sorry for somebody who probably screwed off for his entire life, built up nothing for himself, and now as an old man wants me to support and help him for free? Maybe he had plenty of savings built up but then health insurance screwed him over and he spent it all on chemo. Sucks, but again...I can't solve everyone's problems. I'll do what I can to help but in the end I have to look out for myself. If I don't look out for myself then nobody is going to. The world doesn't owe you (or anyone) anything, bro. This is a lesson we all have to learn some time in life, so I'd suggest everyone standing out waiting for handouts take a serious look at themselves and figure out if they are a help or burden to those around them.

High quality cannabis seeds are CHEAP and ABUNDANT so let me ask you this...why the hell would you even care if somebody wont hand you a free elite clone? Why do you feel it's anyone's obligation to hook you up with freebies? Are you aware that trading in cannabis plants between people who are not protected by paperwork (caregiver-patient relationship) is quite legally risky, thus someone is putting themselves at risk even considering GIVING you a FREE clone? That "FREE" clone could put quite literally put somebody in prison. Think about it.

im not even here to try and quote anyone on anything but finish ready the rest of the second paragraph ther zoo before u decide to jump right in..i said if u were gonna turn someone down do it in a pm....don't come in here thinkingi your bunny muffin don't stink so to speak because u have been growing for a while and have some elite strains that someone gave you or you paid for.......the man asked in the beginning if someone had elites that they would be willing to sell or trade....nothing more...

We all started out the same way so to speak...some just had more money to begin with than others......I don't want you to hand me nothing...I was sick before this and gonna be sick after...

As for that man that is 61 who has cancer......yeah i feel bad for him and i'll do what i can to help him but your right i do come first but i also know that if he asked for my help i'll do what i can.....again compassion is something people either have or don't..

But your comment about your business starting up... yep sounds kinda like your in it for the money.....Just an observation

And this is why i don't post..

Hi all i have been trying very hard to obtain some of the hardest strains. I am willing to pay or trade for the cuts and or clones. I am very experienced and have some incredible strains that i am willing to share....Sensi Star..Blackwater OG,Sky Walker OG, Sour Alien, Headband, Big Band (headband x big bud), purple og, kushberry, all of my starins were hand picked through each pheno to single out the best mothers which intern will give you the healithest and fastest growth. I realize that there are alot of people out there that claim to have these strains, but for everyone that claims they have it never can show a pic of the buds or really knows how had it is to get these strains.

I am LOOKING for whitefire OG, Death Star, Pre 98 Bubba, Purp Bubba Kush, Chem 91, Dumpster. if anyone has these starins or any REAL special clones i would love to share some of mine with you and wont give a clone to anyone else without your permission. i have used this site often but never really post so either pm me or i will check this post frequently to see if i have any bites lol thank you all hope someone can help me out.

Welcome aboard quazzy2! It sounds like you're a dedicated grower, and you've picked some nice strains. I haven't got any of what you seek, but if I hear of something that qualifies as elite I'll pass the word along to you.

As for the sharks... try not to let it get under your skin. It takes all types, I guess, and we've got em all here. I think that there's room for all of us. Just don't let the noise discourage you. There are many dedicated growers here like youreself.

Toad

Yeah it did get out of hand......guess im just dumbfounded that we are talking about a strain of medicine that doesn't cost you anything to take a cutting from and help someone...Not taking food out of someones mouth just sharing with fellow mj patients or even CG's around...

And let me define my "doesn't cost you anything"..........If your not the breeder.............

i might be wrong because i am new to growing and im willing to work at being a good grower and helping who i can when i can...i'd like to find a good strain that can help others out and hopefully it is elite

I would never expect anyone to just give me an "elite" cut. I have paid thousands of dollars for beans, and have grown out many different strains. It is alot of time and money in the selection process in finding that perfect mom.

I started out with nothing, I bought my equipment, and a couple packs of beans. I try and upgrade after each harvest. Never wanted anyone elses cuts, and never had bug problems because of it:)

TokinJay...the problem here is you clearly don't understand that there IS NOTHING FREE IN THIS WORLD. You think it "costs nothing" to take a cut from an A+ mom? You forgot, or just don't know about about the real dollars, time, and risk that is inevitably spent getting to the point of having an A+ mom there to take a cutting from in the first place. And even the crap ones cost the same resources to have and maintain.

If you think a cutting from any of my plants is "free" you are mistaken. Even if I have one single mom of an average pheno that I'm not even using, just sitting there in the veg rooms soaking up water, nutrients, space, and light, why would I give it away? It cost me real dollars/time/energy to get it to this point. Furthermore a plant that big equals 2-3+ ounces if I stick it in the flowering room and finish it off. It has potential value in the hundreds of dollars. If I take a cutting, removing plant material, I just cost myself $50-$100, and at least a few days veg time, up to another week or two. No matter how you look at it, it's not "free" by any means.

When I'm struggling to meet my needs, keep the bills paid, live an enjoyable life, etc. why should I be inclined to just give away things of value for free? I used to be the giving type who just gave people for stuff for free all the time; the only result is I never could count on having what I needed when the time came. I just created a class of beggars who depended on me and were "friends" as long as the free goods held out. I've learned that people who spend all their energy giving handouts to others (who are totally disinclined/unwilling to contribute anything of their own) are, in the end, NOT doing the world any favors.

Like I've said...I give each of my patients free medicine monthly. I am a giving person. But when you get down to it, to real men who understand what it really takes to get along and live in this world, and what it really takes to earn a buck, it's about the dollars and cents. When you eat or starve depending on the quality of decisions you make, it becomes a lot more clear what is hindering or helping you succeed. You learn fast that giving everything you have away for free is a great way to stay poor and unappreciated. I know what my potential is and living at or near the poverty line over the long term isn't acceptable to me. The same attitude probably applies for most people who are entrepreneurial enough to want to start a business and depend on themselves in a field that is in such a legal flux. We are trying to succeed, not fail.

So forgive me if, to your somewhat naive eyes, I and others of my kind seem "greedy" when we post in threads like these for the purpose of honing our professional craft by sharing our knowledge and work amongst ourselves, for fair compensation. Again, equals bring something to the table in exchange for what they want/need...beggars always want stuff handed out for free, not really understanding the true value of anything as they've never really worked to create anything of their own. So which are you?

Here's some more truth for you: I'm low income/poor too! I got paid today and finally got to restock my bare a$s empty fridge and eat a proper meal for the first time in weeks. Oh wait...were you under the mistaken impression that most caregivers are rich, fat, prosperous, greedy meanyheads who wont give away their piles of money for free?

<<<<LIKES/Agress with>>>

I HATE those people

<<<<LIKES/Agress with>>>

I HATE those people

Anyone have the 700 Dollar Doggies Nutz Armageddon...That they would give away or some of the expensive croppie canna seeds.? Doubt it.

I believe Good strains should be passed around, That has got to be some of the reason they exist. The price of Tyranny or the Wrath of being Pain.. I Gave my best away just to see what different results did happen and to help other newbies get away from bag seed.

Thank you Jack ......

Anyone have the 700 Dollar Doggies Nutz Armageddon...That they would give away or some of the expensive croppie canna seeds.? Doubt it.

I believe Good strains should be passed around, That has got to be some of the reason they exist. The price of Tyranny or the Wrath of being Pain.. I Gave my best away just to see what different results did happen and to help other newbies get away from bag seed.

Thank you Jack ......

Wait it get's better ...am a conservative...LOL LOL...Some things will bring you greedy cg's bad bad Karma...

Puff Puff Give (HEAL or Relieve.

Gro Gro Just Give..unless you grow abilities are as good as Ron Paul Main Stream Media Coverage..

Anyone that cant afford to "buy" a clone or a pack of beans, cant afford to grow.

Growing can get expensive, some people need to take the flowers out of their hair and realize it.

What's more expensive, Growing or just puffing or oil's edibles ect.

For me a moderate puffer depending on how much pain is going on it's much much cheaper to grow my own then buy what I need to sustain.

People caring for many should accommodate the right producing strains for their room and patients needs. Like 12 plants done right averaging 3 oz a piece should take good care of the patient first till next 10 or so plant harvest. Seems the in between CG's that have some on a weekly rotation don't keep up always and need or want high dollar and are hit with huge bills. So it's a loose loose...WTF ..so If i smoked 9 oz in 6 months free from my caregiver, The CG in turn off's the rest for his profit...And that should be the standard if unless lesser agreements are established and so on.

What's more expensive, Growing or just puffing or oil's edibles ect.

For me a moderate puffer depending on how much pain is going on it's much much cheaper to grow my own then buy what I need to sustain.

People caring for many should accommodate the right producing strains for their room and patients needs. Like 12 plants done right averaging 3 oz a piece should take good care of the patient first till next 10 or so plant harvest. Seems the in between CG's that have some on a weekly rotation don't keep up always and need or want high dollar and are hit with huge bills. So it's a loose loose...WTF ..so If i smoked 9 oz in 6 months free from my caregiver, The CG in turn off's the rest for his profit...And that should be the standard if unless lesser agreements are established and so on.

Will have chisel clips for anyone in a month.

I'm glad the patients I grow for don't expect me to deal to supply them with meds.

Most patients would not even think about asking their caregiver to do this.

Be why I only do it for myself, but have givin some free to other patients...Like I was saying the in between Care Giver- Lil one's that have already discussed arrangements :) (and pay the people that pay to lobby against the MM law Electric Company Just a guess.) And Pay out of the goodness of their hart the extra few little dollars too support other's meddi needs. And Big ones that go to the limit to ensure their ability to reach the sick or injured...compasions is where this should be at not the pocket book of the sick and injured and mostly broke.

Either way My Point is from my rant's is that people are screwing each other and the number of Haters and or frustrated people around here these day's has blown my mind since over a year ago I was around here...wow.

What Exactly is an "Elite" Strain??I'm from back when there were Reds & Golds,or Green buds,or Rags.I especially found the Skunks worked the best on Pain and would grow great outdoors in our Michigan climate.Nowadays I can't tell one from the other unless the grower can tell ya if their from sativas or indicas with all the X-breeding goin on.Also,Seeds should be given FREE.Clones can take a little time and Patience = a couple $$, but really c'mon - We're all in this together - Aren't we???

Archived