Lawsuit Against The State? If Not Why Not?

LITLJON

Just wondering why after the years they still claim to be backlogged on issuing cards.? No system yet(come on)? Is that not something that's a big pain and inconvenient right? Just wondering why more pressure to comply with the law isn't being put on the issuing office? I know small battle in a big war.

I thought I heard something about Oakland County helping print cards to catch up?

ooooh, nevermind, they were printing cards to create criminals out of patients. That seems like a reasonable use of limited public resources and as long as they have judges rulings paid for in advance, they should seize enough assets from legitimate business that were operating under the law to break even in the long run.

It is an economically sound tyrannical approach, I'll call it Tyrannomics since Econnomics just looks like a typo.

As I've been saying to our reps, how can you say a law is broken when it's never been properly implemented?

Not issuing cards on time has caused so much undue pain and suffering, I hope there can be a class action suit. It wouldn't be as bad IF the paperwork were recognized as being equivalent to the card, as the law SAYS it is. Now this stupid opinion comes out. I wouldn't doubt it's all been paid for already and all tied up in a neat little package, ready to deliver to their friendliest judges and cronies. Know-nothing people acting like they understand our needs and really care about "public safety. What a bunch of LAME-BRAINS! Tyrannomics, definitely. This country is being buried by traitors. I say, sue the turds! I wanna sign onto this action.

Sb :growl:

We're all a 9 million dollar public nuisance, or so their actions tell us. Patients are not so important to them. It seems that even $9+ million isn't that important to them or they would be on the ball with the entire program. Cards would be on time. There would be a statewide distribution system in place for patients. No transfer issues. No acquisition issues. No fair reimbursement issues. But that's too much to ask. You fight for what you get, then fight twice as hard to hold on to it. Really nothing you can do about it.

Peace. :rock:

Archived