Blueberry Recommends Pt's Become Cg's

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well put i did not know this :thumbsu:

Yeah, definitely should be optional, and to prevent uninterested patients from being spammed from caregivers in PM's if they do not have a caregiver and at the same time do not want one.

I like the overall idea though.. But I really think it should be "wants/doesn't want" caregiver vs. "have/doesn't have" a caregiver.

And how about a caregiver icon that has one heart for each patient they currently have (also optional).. Just brainstorming, trying to make more work for you..lol

Yeah, definitely should be optional, and to prevent uninterested patients from being spammed from caregivers in PM's if they do not have a caregiver and at the same time do not want one.

I like the overall idea though.. But I really think it should be "wants/doesn't want" caregiver vs. "have/doesn't have" a caregiver.

And how about a caregiver icon that has one heart for each patient they currently have (also optional).. Just brainstorming, trying to make more work for you..lol

Either or lots of things can be arranged and discussed :thumbsu: this can be done also or even a Number ? 1-5 1= 1 patient 2= 2 patients etc

Archived