Alpine Medical Cannabis Society ** Gaylord Area**

Northern Lab

Our first meeting will be this Wednesday, September 14th, 2011. 7-9pm :blush: BJ's Restaurant. 990 North Center, Gaylord.

This is a public meeting and all with an open mind are welcome. We will also be having members only meetings at a future time and place to be determined. Beverages will be provided, and feel free to order food at your own expense.

There will be no meds, seeds, clones, or other cannabis material at any of these meetings. We are here to support the medical cannabis community and promote education and activism on issues surrounding cannabis.

Please attend if you can.

Our first meeting will be this Wednesday, September 14th, 2011. BJ's Restaurant. 990 North Center, Gaylord.

This is a public meeting and all with an open mind are welcome. We will also be having members only meetings at a future time and place to be determined. Beverages will be provided, and feel free to order food at your own expense.

There will be no meds, seeds, clones, or other cannabis material at any of these meetings. We are here to support the medical cannabis community and promote education and activism on issues surrounding cannabis.

Please attend if you can.

Time?

I believe things went very smoothly tonight. Not a bad turnout for our first public meeting! I think we have a great foundation started for a productive group!

Thank you to all that came to show your support! It was wonderful to see familiar faces and meet new ones as well.

I hope I represented the community well tonight and look forward to the opportunity to continue to do so.

Our next meeting will be on October 5th in our own building. (its tough to try to pack a large group of people into a meeting room of a restaurant - but we made do :) )

Beginning in October, we will hold 2 meetings a month, on the 1st and 3rd Wednesdays of each month!

I look forward to seeing everyone next month and I will publish more details closer to the date of the next meeting.

:thumbsu:

Also a BIG thank you to Northern Labs and his wife for helping me tonight :)

Thank you, Mibrains/fishboy :rolleyes: Your support and well wishes are very much appreciated!

We made sure to change our meeting dates, so hopefully you can attend when possible ;)

I hope your meeting down there was one celebrated on a happy note!!!

Thanks again!!

it was fish-girl....

with Bethany now out of trouble, we are looking forward to gaining ground on the war on cannabis.

i am so glad you guys are able to move the meetings to the 1st and 3rd wed. i will make every attempt to come support you guys. i like you and am happy and proud to be welcomed into your areas group and activities.

i had an opportunity to speak with Dr. Bob tonight after our meeting for a couple hours, and we may all owe him an apology. it may be that he was falsely accused of a few things, and some other things aren't what they seem.

i won't say more for now, but i am happy to say i am really truly glad i had a chance to hear things from his mouth directly, and to clear the questions i had as they pertain to all the things i have been told, or heard over the past several days.

unless he's lying, and he would have to be pretty good at it after the barrage of questions we threw at him then i humbly, and officially apologized.

time will tell because actions are louder than words but i hope in the end we can keep him as a part of our community. people are human and deserve the chance to be heard and understood.

peace and have a great night.

I believe things went very smoothly tonight. Not a bad turnout for our first public meeting! I think we have a great foundation started for a productive group!

Thank you to all that came to show your support! It was wonderful to see familiar faces and meet new ones as well.

I hope I represented the community well tonight and look forward to the opportunity to continue to do so.

Our next meeting will be on October 5th in our own building. (its tough to try to pack a large group of people into a meeting room of a restaurant - but we made do :) )

Beginning in October, we will hold 2 meetings a month, on the 1st and 3rd Wednesdays of each month!

I look forward to seeing everyone next month and I will publish more details closer to the date of the next meeting.

]

hey,thanks for having it. this was my first ever mmj meeting,wasnt sure what to expect,i felt quite comfortable and look forward to any contributions i can make to the mmj community,and my offer still stands if you need someone to come get the water on,and fix anything thats wrong with your building.i have some free time for the next week and may have some items and material to donate as well as my carpentry skills.and yes,you did a great job representing.

I believe things went very smoothly tonight.

Not a bad turnout for our first public meeting !

I think we have a great foundation started for a productive group !

Thank you to all that came to show your support !

It was wonderful to see familiar faces and meet new ones as well.

I hope I represented the community well tonight and look forward to the

opportunity to continue to do so.

Our next meeting will be on October 5th in our own building.

(its tough to try to pack a large group of people into a meeting room of a restaurant - but we made do :) )

Beginning in October, we will hold 2 meetings a month,

on the 1st and 3rd Wednesdays of each month!

I look forward to seeing everyone next month and

I will publish more details closer to the date of the next meeting.

:thumbsu:

Morning " northerngal & Northern Labs "

Very glad to hear your meeting went Good :thumbsu:

Sorry i could'nt be there for you, But i had already gave my word

to support Northeast Michigan Medical Marijuana Compassion Club

in Mikado ...

Was Glad to see Marty back at leading the club ...

But anyways , I 'll get your next meetings put on my

calender as soon as October gets here ... :thumbsu:

Atlanta Compassion Club next meeting is :

Tuesday ~ September 20th ,2011 ( 7-9pm )

Looking foward to seeing you at my Get Together ,

Who Knows ? Maybe more good ideals will come from it ...

The Main Goal is getting people together :bighug:

it was fish-girl....

with Bethany now out of trouble, we are looking forward to gaining ground on the war on cannabis.

i am so glad you guys are able to move the meetings to the 1st and 3rd wed. i will make every attempt to come support you guys. i like you and am happy and proud to be welcomed into your areas group and activities.

i had an opportunity to speak with Dr. Bob tonight after our meeting for a couple hours, and we may all owe him an apology. it may be that he was falsely accused of a few things, and some other things aren't what they seem.

i won't say more for now, but i am happy to say i am really truly glad i had a chance to hear things from his mouth directly, and to clear the questions i had as they pertain to all the things i have been told, or heard over the past several days.

unless he's lying, and he would have to be pretty good at it after the barrage of questions we threw at him then i humbly, and officially apologized.

time will tell because actions are louder than words but i hope in the end we can keep him as a part of our community. people are human and deserve the chance to be heard and understood.

peace and have a great night.

I am glad all went well down there and a "weight" has been lifted!

Thanks for the information!! Hopefully something good can come from all of it! I would hate to see us lose someone so vocal in the community over a misunderstanding. (if thats what it was)

hey,thanks for having it. this was my first ever mmj meeting,wasnt sure what to expect,i felt quite comfortable and look forward to any contributions i can make to the mmj community,and my offer still stands if you need someone to come get the water on,and fix anything thats wrong with your building.i have some free time for the next week and may have some items and material to donate as well as my carpentry skills.and yes,you did a great job representing.

I am happy to hear that you felt comfortable and enjoyed the meeting! I thank you for attending and hope to see you become a "regular" ;)

I was amazed at how many of you offered your help and for that I am greatful! Thank you!!! I am sure I will be making contact with you and the others that offered help. We have a vast array of skills and assets and bringing those together can only lead to good things!

Once again, Thank you!!!

Very glad to hear your meeting went Good

in Mikado ...

calender as soon as October gets here ...

The Main Goal is getting people together

You were with me in spirit Dr. T :) Hopefully we have the glich worked out with scheduling and we won't run into the conflict with other local meetings again! I will try to make your meeting over there on Tuesday, it has been a while.

Good ideas come from good people putting their heads together! I have the get together already penciled in and am looking forward to it!

Thank You

Very glad to hear your meeting went Good :thumbsu:

in Mikado ...

calender as soon as October gets here ... :thumbsu:

The Main Goal is getting people together :bighug:

I'm gonna try and make both events Tarzan. I love just hanging out.

See you soon!

• 1 month later...

Not sure where to post this so I figured I would start here.I wanted to let everyone know we are doing a food drive for the thanksgiving season for the ostego county food pantry. All non-perishable food items are accepted by they are really in need for:

Instant Jello&pudding

Peanut Butter

Jelly/Jam

Dessert Items

Cereal

Canned Tuna

Canned/Packaged fruit

Baking Mixes

Pork & Beans

Soups

You can drop off donations at our Gaylord Store from 11-6 tuesday though Friday and 11-3 Saturday or contact myself . I already have a full taller box on the 1st day and would like to make sure everyone has a warm meal for Thanksgiving.

Thanks!

• 2 months later...

Don't miss our February public meeting this Wednesday from 6-8pm! The corner of Mill St and Garfield in Vanderbilt.

Brad Forrester will be there providing instruction on how to properly gather signatures for the legalization effort.

I will also be available (as per usual) to answer questions about testing, effects, and general growing issues.

Archived