Dr Greenthumb Oh! Zone

Dr Gruber

Greetings,

This time up its Dr Greenthumbs “Oh Zone” which is a cross of Chemo X OG Kush…..should be a good one from what I have heard from friends.

I’ve learned from my current run that I need to do fewer plants at a time to fit my growing style and flower room.

So….I will be doing 2 seeds at a time instead of 4 at a time. After awhile I will start 2 more so I can rotate them into the flower room and start a perpetual grow. This will help me get my best out of each plant and keep the headaches from over crowding to a minimum.

I started the germination process on September 15th by soaking them in a small glass of water for 6 hrs and then into paper towel. 24 hrs later they both had ¼ inch taproots and they were planted (tap root up) in Jiffy Pellets. I put them into pellets at 7pm on the 16th. 1 cracked the dirt in less then 24 hrs and the other about 36 hrs.

I will be going with the same set up I currently have going.

Veg- start under T-8’s finish under 250 MH

Flower- 1-600HPS

2-400HPS all hung vertically.

I will use Jacks Classic nutes in Pro-Mix soil.

gallery_13816_447_678328.jpg

gallery_13816_447_35972.jpg

Picture from today....

gallery_13816_447_246639.jpg

Pullin' up a chair!

Are they feminized? I'd be sweating until they are sexed if they were not being that there are only 2 of them. You can't go wrong with an OG cross! This should be good.

Yeah they are fems..in about a month i will pop 2 more. Im getting real excited about the plants i have going right now. The Bubba OG looks fantastic and im going to flower 1 White Queen and 1 of Greenthumbs Sour diesels, both from clones .....i should have a nice holiday season this year!

The WQ and Sd will go in on a staggard schedule and by the time the Oh Zone are ready to go in they should be close to finishing...or at least the WQ will be and the Sd will have 20 some days more to go. then I will have the room the way i want it with only 2 plants in at a time.

• 1 month later...

Someone should probably explain to Dr Gruber what happened to his work.

Dr Gruber about a day ago someone hacked the Main control panal (a past member) and deleted everything...we are tryin to recover from it all now, the site as it is now its a very old backup so all works that was done per 2-3 months ago was lost

Thanks for the update......i will try to post my pictures up again after a few days.

Thanks Dr. G, I enjoy your journals and it is too bad this incident has happened. Many of us have lost quite a bit of information. I hope you are able to repost your pics and grow information. I have been told that there are measures being taken to ensure this will not happen again. Hopefully karma will bring many spider mites down upon the perpetrator of this cruel act.

Thanks Dr. G, I enjoy your journals and it is too bad this incident has happened. Many of us have lost quite a bit of information. I hope you are able to repost your pics and grow information. I have been told that there are measures being taken to ensure this will not happen again. Hopefully karma will bring many spider mites down upon the perpetrator of this cruel act.

Thanks!

I love the spider mite comment...lol.

I took cuts last night and put them in the flower roomt. The bigger one is at 22 inches tall the other around 20. The smaller one looks to have some sativa influnence, the other more indica

This week is crazy busy for me but i will try to get the old pics back up and add some new ones asap.

Oh...I also germmed a third bean and its cracked the dirt and ready to be put into a cup.

• 2 weeks later...

Day 35-

Plant 1 starting to fill in but i dont think it will done at the 55 day mark after my timer screw up. I didnt get any good pics of plant 2 but it looks much better then 2 weeks ago. The yellowing s gone and the leaf drop has stopped as well.

I also included some pics of plant 3 which i just put into the flower room last night. I learned a few things from the first 2 plants so this one looks much better. the leaves are nice and soft, cool and flat.

p1-

gallery_13816_447_798958.jpg

gallery_13816_447_2605162.jpg

p3--

gallery_13816_447_1474843.jpg

gallery_13816_447_1327665.jpg

If i can keep p3 on track I thnk this will be my best showing of this plant.

Archived