Hi Everyone

stuarty2011

after reading posts in your forums I begining to think you guys get it handy to grow crops etc where im from its very hard.to do so with the risk of being caught very high. I have a love for the plant and its.crop souch that I decided to grow my own unfortunatly I was a caught and got a jail term now if I want any I have to pay big money for an ok product

Hello how's it going? How long did you end up in jail for? We can still go to jail here, we are supposed to be protected for medical use but the government here does not always follow the law. We can only use it medicaly at the state level, federaly it is still jail & fine time. Where are you from? many countries have better marijuana laws than the USA.

Hello how's it going? How long did you end up in jail for? We can still go to jail here, we are supposed to be protected for medical use but the government here does not always follow the law. We can only use it medicaly at the state level, federaly it is still jail & fine time. Where are you from? many countries have better marijuana laws than the USA.

im from northern ireland mate I got 18months and a hefty fine they wouldnt take into account that it was for me they kept saying things like intent to supply and the likes of that in northern ireland its all illegal if you want it here we have to go to the gangster or try online but doing it online never worked and I got scammed

im from northern ireland mate I got 18months and a hefty fine they wouldnt take into account that it was for me they kept saying things like intent to supply and the likes of that in northern ireland its all illegal if you want it here we have to go to the gangster or try online but doing it online never worked and I got scammed

Sounds like the people there need to push for better laws, and maybe medical exemption. I think if nearby countries such as England can have medical Heroin laws, then you should at least be able to get medical marijuana laws going. I wish you good luck, and hope things turn out well for you.

Sounds like the people there need to push for better laws, and maybe medical exemption. I think if nearby countries such as England can have medical Heroin laws, then you should at least be able to get medical marijuana laws going. I wish you good luck, and hope things turn out well for you.

wont happen the gangsters just want to make money from it and the leaders here dont want to know about it thats life tho I live in the country now maybr ill give it another go

Hey welcome to the site stuarty2011. Have faith it was like that here till 2008. Like they said here ^ above the Govt still hardly recognizes it.

They need to evolve and get us off of the sauce ! We'll all be better off.

thanks and yeah the sauce isnt good I try not to drink anymore I was to fond of it drinking near enough everyday I take it most people here are growers

Archived