Help With Nutrients

pjaynes

Anybody use Espoma "Tone" products? They are 100% organic dry nutes in a bag. I have used Plant-Tone, Garden-Tone, and Flower-Tone with excellent results. I grow in organic soil and I supplement with the Espoma. One product that really made a difference in the health of my plants is something called Liquid Karma. I don't recal who makes it, but plants love the stuff. I started using the Liquid Karma along with Great White so I am not sure which one made my plants kick in. The guy at the hydro store said the two products work well together.

Remember KISS? Keep it simple stupid, ( just an accronym) I would go along with the pro-mix with micchoraze (spelling?) I use three part FF nutes with three drops superthrive, and ph balance water to 6.4 The three I uae is FF Grow Big, Big Bloom, and Micro-Brew (which has all trace and beneficial micro's) and cal-mag (like longhairbri's) During the flower phase I don't use the Grow Big or superthrive, but use FF Tiger Bloom, Big Bloom, and Micro-brew. I fert once a week up until the last 3 weeks of flowering. I'm averageing 3 1/2 ounces a plant.

Ialso am trying a new transplant product (just for transplanting clones and veg plants) named "NoShock" by Advanced Nutrients. Was using a sample of Bud Candy, due to it's smaller ratio of Pottasium, and Phos. My plants look so healthy, they look plastic! Just adding if anyone it may help...

Remember KISS? Keep it simple stupid, ( just an accronym) I would go along with the pro-mix with micchoraze (spelling?) I use three part FF nutes with three drops superthrive, and ph balance water to 6.4 The three I uae is FF Grow Big, Big Bloom, and Micro-Brew (which has all trace and beneficial micro's) and cal-mag (like longhairbri's) During the flower phase I don't use the Grow Big or superthrive, but use FF Tiger Bloom, Big Bloom, and Micro-brew. I fert once a week up until the last 3 weeks of flowering. I'm averageing 3 1/2 ounces a plant.

Ialso am trying a new transplant product (just for transplanting clones and veg plants) named "NoShock" by Advanced Nutrients. Was using a sample of Bud Candy, due to it's smaller ratio of Pottasium, and Phos. My plants look so healthy, they look plastic! Just adding if anyone it may help...

Do you have to flush frequently using these nutes? How often do you flush the pots?

Im usualy a hdro grower but getting into soil useing foxfarm happy frog and ocean forest half and half i have always been a believer in less is best when feeding nuts the fox farm line of nuts doesnt seem to be that productive does any body have a suggestion on what works keeping it simple veg thru harvest thanks!!

Part of the problem is that soil, and the other is their nutrients. Use some High quality nutrients. Fox farm isn't plant specific. Use a professional grade fertilizer, stay away from the generic bunny muffin you can get at any garden centre or home depot.

if you wanna stick with a one part, id suggest trying Supernatural's gro and bloom terra for soil. Simple, it adjust the pH for you, brings it down to 5.8. 1tsp per gallon, easy does it. here is their feeding schedule.http://www.supernaturalbrand.com/feeding-program/

Do you have to flush frequently using these nutes? How often do you flush the pots?

I quit fertilizer three weeks before they are ripe. If you know the plant and have been growing the same strains, then should know approx. how many weeks they take in flowering to ripen. My ashes when smoked are totally light grey, smooth too

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

and I'm finding out it's hard to find organic bases that give dramatic affect like chem.fert. and raising the oxygen in the water way high is like giving steroids best thing I did was get a good air pump and stones in my water barrel and p h the water about 6.5 then your fertilizer realy goes into action. and if you use Humboldt organics don't go by their schedule or you'll have deficencies.