Compassion Clubs?

Pain

many compassion club started as a true CC, but then re opened as a dispensary.

when they ( dispensary) shut down, most simply closed the doors, opposed to reverting or becoming a true compassion club.

this is a tough deal with CGs and Pts thru out the State.

the 3MA can not open and run a statewide compassionclub network, atleast not at this time. SO its up to the Pts and CGs in each township/county to implement and run the day to day workings of a true CC. the 3MA will do everything we can to support them and help them get going and stay running, but we simply do not have the man power nor the financial resources to do this thru out the State.

We endorse and encourage True Compassion Clubs as they are the best way for all Patients and Caregivers to make the connections to each other in any given area.

Thanks for the replies, sending a toke yer way. Pain

"its just so hard to find meds up here on the NE side"

i was a member of the NE club, and parinoia runs deep there. and i found no help there.

You 've Never Meet Tarzan ?

Musta Never Meet MiBrains ?

Bethany ?

Check out :

December 14th , 2011

Mikado

3424 F-41

Major Christmas Party ...

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Atlanta's Meetings are every 1st and 3rd Tuesday of each month

Loud Township Hall

3910 M- 33 South

Mods keep harping on going to compassion clubs for help. Why are the Compassion Club Sites on here, so outdated??? (almost all}

here is a link to our club.. http://clarecountycc.ning.com/ ... i have a few others that friends run..What area are you n? that would help.But come visit our site and say hi..

MrT, i've meet you all, been to meetings. been to harriville rally, been to oscoda township meetings. volenteered, donated money. To much drama at NE michigan marijauna club.

I'd love to come your way and go to a meeting. And see what a real Compassion Club is like. Pain

Archived