Guidance For Chronic Headaches

Wanted to ask you a couple of (probably stupid) questions.

I am totally new to considering this, I have had documented Chronic Severe Headaches for nearly 10 years.

Catscans, MRIs, Physical Therapy, Pain Injections, even Sinus Surgery, etc... They can't figure it out. Been on Vicadin, Ultram, Muscle relaxers, they all make me feel like a Zombie.

My question is this:

It's kind of the chicken or egg question.

Do I need to get an MMC card to see if MM will ease my pain?

If so, it seems like an expensive, time consuming effort just to determine if this Might help me.

I understand that to take it for prolonged time period to treat my pain I would need the MMC. But, Is there any kind of test procedure or something that a physician can perform to see if it will help me?

Please advise.

If you don't know any smokers it's probably your only way. That said, if you have the connections, I would just try eating a brownie or smoking a little bit to see if it helps first. There's not really any tests a doctor could do... and you're not going to go to prison over a single joint anyway. (EAT IT if yu get stopped, easy solution) It doesn't eradicate migraines for me, but it does make them a lot more tolerable and helps with the vomiting.

I agree with Purklize, completely. If you can just try it through a friend or friend of a friend.....to see if it would be helpful....The bad thing is unless you are getting Medical, and not Mexican You may not really know if it will assist or not.

I get really bad headaches....It helps. Doesn't always get rid of them, but makes them more tolerable.

So yes get your card experiment with strains. Swampy's free leonard didn't touch my headaches but was good for my depression and my A.D.D. and A.D.H.D. I have suffered from chronic migraines forever literally I can not remember a time in my life without them. Some doctors thought it might have been caused by my seizures when I was an infant. However no doctor ever did an MRI my neurosurgery thinks I may have had the tumor my whole life.

Get a card. You have a legitimate medical reason and should not have to stress out about the law. Get registered and you can experiment with treatment. You might need to try multiple strains and methods of ingestion to find what provides relief for your specific body chemistry.

I have suffered most of life from chronic head pain caused by crushing my skull as a child so I def feel for you. Hope you can find the same peace that cannabis has brought to me.

Since breaking my neck 4 years ago, i am prone to migranes also. I prefer the lower THC strains for relief. It must still be high quality. Not brick or ditch herbs that have swam the Rio Grande. It doesnt completely eradicate the migrane but it makes it alot more tolerable. Since cannabis is an anti-inflamitory and migranes are caused by swollen blood vessels in the brain, it helps to alleviate the pressure. The nausea was my biggest issue but a nice mellow White Rhino seems to keep things down pretty well. Its properties are endless! Thanks, Medcnman.

been a headache survivor since the 70's,imitrex(but it makes my heart do flip flops,I hate it) is the only thing that will take a migraine away,however if I can catch the headache as soon as it begins KCJones and Acapulco gold,or any sativa's will take the headache away,gone!!a miracle in my book. Good luck.

Archived