Fan Leafs

Pain

Fan leaves are the solar panels of the plant ... gathering energy from the light to convert food into growth. Lemme ask you this, do they normally fall off? This plant does fine in the wild and has no predator that removes the leaves in that state...let it be, let it grow naturally... when the leaf turns yellow, then it is time to remove it, not until... Peace ... j.b.

A friend who is a respected grower told me to never remove leaves unless they are half dead.

As someone else said, the energy that the leaf delivers to the flower is the valuable part, not the light directly hitting the flower.

I was thinning my canopy habitually, and since taking his advice I have seen noticible increase in bud growth.

Thank you all :thumbsu:

this is my thrid grow. first time sucess with 5 plants, second grow was a disaster. i got a 8 x 8 grow room. and 12 ladies growing strong now. my crop should be in before the long winter. only enough room and $ for one grow at a time. land mines in the yard, we can't own guns, but it don't say nutin about land mines <_<

i am sure you are kidding though i am positive the department of homeland security terrorist division would beg to differ with you on the land mines, as would the atf and fbi. be careful what you say on the internet these days even if it is joking around!

Thanx Q.

LEO i was just kidding.

Mods would you please delete the part about land mines

Archived