5 Patients To 1 Caregiver

Deetle

no, a CG can be a Patient as well, and sign up to 5 patients. allowing you a total of 6 patients.

the one caveat that just comes to mind is holding overages. I would imagine you can not hold 2.5 in holding for yourself as your own patient... but im only guessing. but at any rate. 2.5 for 5 other pts should be doable wihtout the personal 2.5 reserve.

this means you can have up to 72 plants total at any given point, and 12.5 in reserve for your 5 assigned pts. if you yourself are a pt.

You can have a max of 2.5 ounces for each of your 5 patients = 12.5 ounces.

As a Patient, doesn't matter if you are your own Caregiver or not, you get 2.5 ounces.

So, if you had 5 Patients, and you yourself are a Patient, you could have 15 ounces total in your locked rooms.

(What you can't do, is hold 2.5 ounces as a Patient, and then hold another 2.5 ounces for yourself, for being your own Caregiver.)

As a CG/PT with 5 patients you are allowed 72 plants and 15 ounces of useable marijuana. If you were to only hold 12.5 and you gave each of your patients 2.5, that would leave you holding an empty jar. So you still get 2.5 for yourself as a patient. Its simple math and its written clearly in the law. As far as holding 2.5 as a PT, and 2.5 as a CG for yourself, no, that would put you over weight. Medcnman.

im not so sure on that...

as a Pt wihtout a CG but having growing rights, i cant have 2.5 and hold 2.5 in reserve for myself.

All im saying is the test case scenario is not worth an additional 2.5 in my opinion. but ideally yes you should be able to, but then so should i not having a CG...but i dont as a self growing pt. that is what i would call a GREY AREA right there, and one of only perhaps 2 in the entire act...

im not so sure on that...

as a Pt wihtout a CG but having growing rights, i cant have 2.5 and hold 2.5 in reserve for myself.

All im saying is the test case scenario is not worth an additional 2.5 in my opinion. but ideally yes you should be able to, but then so should i not having a CG...but i dont as a self growing pt. that is what i would call a GREY AREA right there, and one of only perhaps 2 in the entire act...

I was thinkin. "un-interrupted supply". You may very well be able to have 2.5 for use and 2.5 in reserve. Your right Timmahh, GRAY AREA!! I dont have any right now so I'm safe. LOL! Medcnman.

I was told a patient that becomes a caregiver can only have 4 patients under them for a total of 5 including yourself.I would like to see this some were in writting because an attorney said this when I first went for my Dr. visit . I would hope it is 5 but need to be able to read it LOL

• 2 weeks later...

I was told a patient that becomes a caregiver can only have 4 patients under them for a total of 5 including yourself.I would like to see this some were in writting because an attorney said this when I first went for my Dr. visit . I would hope it is 5 but need to be able to read it LOL

you may have up to 6 cards. 5 patients plus yourself as patient w/o an outside caregiver.

I talked to my lawyer at length about what I can have on hand (In my locked room) the whole uninterpretable supply topic. He confirmed as said above this is a grey area. He suggested having medicine labeled with patient name and a expiration date on it. So I keep medicine on the shelf in Oz or half Oz jars, for specific patients based on there preferences keeping in mind that medicine stops chemically curing or increasing in THC at or before 6 months. My goal is to have 2 months on hand so if I have a catastrophic crop failure my patients will have medicine without interruption. So that's my two cents for what its worth and what I do with the intent of being as always fully in compliance of the law.

Regards, Ez

Archived