Lost My Free Leonard Mom To Pm...

Motorbuds

:thumbsd::notfair::(

At least I still have some left in a jar to remember her by...

Ive got to get another patient, or cut down on the moms ive got...finish up this test run lol....anyway i have a pack of fl seeds i was gifted....will germ some as soon as i can....glad to throw u a clone if u like.....i know it wont be the exact clone u had , but its the best i can do

Ive got to get another patient, or cut down on the moms ive got...finish up this test run lol....anyway i have a pack of fl seeds i was gifted....will germ some as soon as i can....glad to throw u a clone if u like.....i know it wont be the exact clone u had , but its the best i can do

Wow, that would be cool as hell :) . I've got a good mix of genetics and I'd be glad to give you another clone in return. I really appreciate the good gesture :thumbsu:

I have some Clones of Free..If you are n the Clare,mich area..or could work out something..

Cool, thanks for the offer. I'm in metro detroit so I'm probably like 3 hours from Clare and I don't get out that way much. If something falls through with GW then maybe I'll have to make the drive your way... Thanks again :)

Archived