Nausea Help/strains/advice Needed

I'm feeling really nauseated from the headache and cannabis hasn't been helping much so far. I've just been smoking it, is there anything better I can do? It seemed my indica doms helped a little more than the sativa doms, maybe a pure indica works better? Any other great tips outside of putting something cold on your neck or dancing naked in the snow? Last time this happened smoking actually started making me sicker (wtf to that) and pretty soon I was puking so hard it was like i was screaming and it splashed back out of the toilet on my face. Disgusting. Awful night. I would rather avoid this as a possible repeat adventure!

I'm feeling really nauseated from the headache and cannabis hasn't been helping much so far. I've just been smoking it, is there anything better I can do? It seemed my indica doms helped a little more than the sativa doms, maybe a pure indica works better? Any other great tips outside of putting something cold on your neck or dancing naked in the snow? Last time this happened smoking actually started making me sicker (wtf to that) and pretty soon I was puking so hard it was like i was screaming and it splashed back out of the toilet on my face. Disgusting. Awful night. I would rather avoid this as a possible repeat adventure!

Catching your headache early is the key and yes, you can smoke it away, ater it's full on is too late. The best thing I have done is submerge my head and face into a sink filled with ice water, stay under as long as you can and repeat, this really helps with the pressure.

I have a friend who is on chemo treatments and when they hook up his pump and when they disconnect it he gets very ill. He loves Hash Plant Haze from DNA genetics. He claims as soon as he exhales on the first hit he can feel a wave of calmness surge through his body. No more nausea. Hope this helps out and good luck. There are many strains that alleviate nausea.

Thanks for all the feedback everyone!

I've found sativas usually make it worse, as they tend to trigger some anxiety, and that tension is bad... the immediate effect of the THC is helpful, but yeah - the anxiety cancels that out.

Problem I've been having is that this headache is entirely continuous, lasting months without ever ending. It just waxes and wanes in intensity. Hoping all I need is my perfect strain. :) I have a feeling it's either going to be a super narcotic indica like the Pre-98 Bubba Kush plant that was kindly donated to me, or maybe a high CBD strain like Cannatonic...

For stomach illnesses, use a strain high in Thc. High Thc content stimulates the stomach with induced hunger. As well as settle stomach ailments do to chemo therapy, medications, stomach flu ect. A proven recomended strain for this type of illness, is Serious Seeds White Russian. This variety is extremely stable with phenotypes not noticeable to a newb farmer. Only trained eyes can see the slight variations in each individual seed. With proven Thc content of 22%. This is a great medication choice!!!

Archived