Beans

And doing a helluva good job given all the non bipartisan resistance

The economy didn't completely tank

Thank you Mr. President

The troops are coming home from a ten year Bush f#%{K -up

Happy Holidays Mr. President, and keep at it

Sorry but credit where credit is due

Happy New Year to all not being taxed more to help the job creator's LMAO

then you need to thank Bush and Rumsfeld. as MUCH as i hate to admit it.

OBama has as much to do with these current returns home, as he had to do with the 1st or 2nd round of bail outs given in 07 thru late 09. It was all in place prior to him taking the oath of office, and he had no choice but to sign it as presidential veto power was stripped during the origins of the intial legislation that enacted those 2 situations.

he was simply the pimple on the donkey in the office at the time.

then you need to thank Bush and Rumsfeld. as MUCH as i hate to admit it.

OBama has as much to do with these current returns home, as he had to do with the 1st or 2nd round of bail outs given in 07 thru late 09. It was all in place prior to him taking the oath of office, and he had no choice but to sign it as presidential veto power was stripped during the origins of the intial legislation that enacted those 2 situations.

he was simply the pimple on the donkey in the office at the time.

I think we could agree that we give full credit to Bush, Cheney & crew for the misinformation and posturing that allowed him to START the stupid war, for sure. Rumsfeld resigned in 2006, possibly for the point of showing his disfavor for the Iraq war or possibly the gross misleading of the American Citizens . He was also Sec of Defense during the short lived Gerald Ford admin 1975-1977 .

Bush was also responsible for the "Merida 'Initiative' " which began providing support to the Cartels in Mexico around 2006 [Operation "Wide Reciever"]. Maybe this is why Rumsfeld resigned?However Bama signed the official decree in 2008. Rumsfeld was replaced in 2006 with Dr.Robert Gates former CIA director, who remained on the Bama staff untill this year when he was replaced again by the CIA director Leon Panetta (who bears a striking resemblence to MR Magoo). Much of Bamas staff came from the former regime including Benjamin Bernanke, Michelle Leonhart ....

We have troops in 135 countries. We have stepped up the War in Afghanistan. We have also started the following military actions including starting a war with Libya. The media has stopped covering our war actions and deaths.

2010-11 War in Iraq. Operation New Dawn. On February 17, 2010, U.S. Secretary of Defense Robert Gates announced that as of September 1, 2010, the name "Operation Iraqi Freedom" would be replaced by "Operation New Dawn". This coincides with the reduction of American troops to 50,000.

2011 - Libya. Operation Odyssey Dawn. Coalition forces enforcing U.N. Security Council Resolution 1973 with bombings of Libyan forces.

2011 - War on Terrorism. Osama Bin Laden is killed by U.S. military forces in Pakistan as part of Operation Neptune Spear.

2011 - Drone strikes on al-Shabab militants begin in Somalia.[13] This marks the 6th nation in which such strikes have been carried out, including Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iraq, Yemen and Libya.

2011 - Nigeria. US Combat troops sent in as advisers to Nigeria.

2011 - Uganda. US Combat troops sent in as advisers to Uganda.

The current administration has taken Bush policies and expanded them. Bush who ran our debt up more than any other president at about 4 trillion in 8 years has been schooled by Obama who has increased the debt by 5 trillion in just 4 years. Bush gave us warrantless searches and wire tapping, used heavily by the current administration. Bush built concentration camps all over the U.S. called fema camps and Obama gave us the ability to fill them with unlimited detention of U.S. citizens without due process as well as the ability to use our troops in our land against our citizens. The list goes on and on and how the current administration has continued the past administration policies with a one step up. So if you liked Bush, you should love Obama.

I am sorry but the RP movement is a waste of time

In fact there isn't one candidate I would trust as far as our current president

No fear mongering here and no I am not prepared to bear arms against other Americans

You sound like a militia type - psssssssh

^^^ eaxctly "Republicans are a joke, you want less rights go Rep. Vote Dem. are best bet"

RON PAUL IS NOT A REPUBLICAN or a democrat what do people not understand about this? I beginning to think 90% of the people here dont eve know wtf a libratarian is..which is sad

RP is a libratarian running on the republican side, because in the US is only a 2 party system Repub and Dem, in order for RP to run for pres he has to pick a side he chose the repub side. that DOES NOT MEAN he is a republican,Nor does it mean he has replublican views, he can run as a 3rd party but he would not get any votes because people in the US are to brainwashed into thinking Republican or dem. So in a nut shell I guess you can say the republican Label on Ron paul is a Jacket, under that jacket is 100% libratarian Views

Ron Paul is not going to get the nomination to run for the Republicans, And don't quote me and act like I don't know what I'm talking about Beagle. :growl: I understand he wants to run as a Republican, call him whatever you want. I think voting Rep. is misguided and sad but I didn't quote you then say it.

Obama did sign the NDAA that is enough for me to support Ron Paul, carl levin will not get my vote either, I vote for the best man, that has freedom in mind, Ron Paul is for Hemp, stop the foolish drug war, and obama supports the drug war, so i have no reason to support someone thats supports a failed costly war, If you want to support the same old crap support Obama or worst yet Mitt or Newt,,

End the drug war and get more of our freedoms back, to say dems are more for freedom that is a Joke, They are in bed with the Police State just as much a Republicans,

It is clear that Ron Paul wants to end this war on people.

I think that Mezz hit on something

How could The Donald win the presidency?

Take and get enough RP support by dems in the primary

Then Trump decides to run as an independent

End result is dems split votes between Obama and RP

And Trumps steals home

SCARY!

Mighty Mezz I don't support Republicans, I don't dislike Ron Paul I just don't see him getting the Rep. nomination. I also take offense to you quoting me and talking about blood on hands, no blood on my hands, so watch what you say when quoting people.

You voted for that guy that is doing the killing and you still want to vote for him so that's the reality. Sorry if you don't like it. Maybe you shouldn't make statements about RP you can't back up and then you wouldn't have to hear it.

Say whatever you want Mighty Mezz if voting in this country makes you guilty, then you should keep quiet in your glass house lol, or don't you vote. Your personal attack and low blow is uncalled for, you insult me and a large number of people on this site who call themselves Dem. We can agree to disagree without the rude comments, have a good holiday

Say whatever you want Mighty Mezz if voting in this country makes you guilty, then you should keep quiet in your glass house lol, or don't you vote. Your personal attack and low blow is uncalled for.

It's nothing personal. I'm sure you are a great person. I would say that to anyone who tries to say that Obama is for freedom more than Paul. Yes, in my opinion when you vote for someone you give tacit approval to their policies and bear a portion of the responsibility for what they do. Awesome responsibility huh? I learned my lesson after I voted for Clinton the first time. It became clear he was a figurehead for the Military/Industrial Complex so I chose to withdraw my support. That's how I roll. :bling:

Archived