Trichome Color

donnachris

You're over thinking it. Reading your posts you have said you need strong meds. Just harvest when you see a significant amount of amber trichs. Say 25% or more. At this point there is no right or wrong time to harvest, it's whatever works for you and your patients medical needs.

If you have more than one plant of the same strain and pheno close to harvest time, let one get more amber trichs than the other, see how you prefer it.

Remember, everyone here is givinng you advice on how mature they prefer THEIR medicine. Your just simply at the beginning stages of finding a harvest window that works for your needs. It just sucks that you takes time Good luck

Ok, just so that everyone knows. She CANNOT come down right now. She is at seven weeks not the six that I had originally said. But before she can come down she needs to be flushed. Flushing is going to take two weeks and at the end of that time she would be nine weeks old on a ten week strain which I have been told is not bad at all to harvest one week early. I really wish that I could take a pic of them so that everybody here could see exactly what I am seeing. Speaking of seeing I haven't looked at them since two days ago when I went down to try and take a picture of them, the same day that they were last fed.

So, they are bulding me another vegging room. Well not exactly another room, but they are building me a veg room so that the wall that make my "lab" into separate veg and bloom rooms now will be removed and then i will have a veg room that will fit two mothers and two vegging plants and a bloom room that will hold probably six plants depending how big they are when I move them from veg to flower.

I have two plants both Lemon Cake right now, that if I don't do some serious trimming on them, if I put them into flower they will overgrow my room ust the two of them. They are freaking huge, they are only about 30 inches tall, but they are about 30 inches around and have about 30 branches. Imagine that 30 branches means 30 cola buds and if they are as big as the buds on the Lemon Cake plant in flower right now. I can't put my index finger and thumb together and make a circle and have it reach around the bud.

Even though I have almost 100% cloudy and about 10% amber?? Can I start my flush still??

Yes

use about 3 times the size of the container in plain or molasses laced water ( no need to ph at this point)

continue with plain water as needed for about two weeks and choponguard.gif

yah they will still get bigger, the biggest growth spurt for the buds in at the end, around the last 2-3 weeks, they really bulk up and harden a bit...take a picture today and compare it to two weeks from now.I would start the flush on the last day of week 7 or now if you want..id rather have smoother meds than more less tastier meds.

Archived