A Friend Of Mine May Be In Trouble

TomJ

Hey guys a very good friend of mine has just got diagnosed with liver cancer. I am a patient trying to become a caregiver. However I am in no way ready, capable of making, or growing enough to make "Simpson Oil" Can somebody please point me in the right direction, in finding a caregiver for him? I know, I know, I am in Oakland County I apologize for that ahead of time, I am so serious about this guys somebody PM me for details and my phone #

This is a sad situation. It takes about $4000 worth of dry meds to make enough simpson oil to destroy most types of cancer. Then its gonna take at least $1000 per month...to keep it away...and that would be for the rest of his life. Even the most compassionate of caregiver is gonna want at least half that to cover expenses. You also have to look into what partucular cannaboids are most effective for that type of cancer in order to find the best strain. You might be able to find a good deal on some high quality trim that may or may not work. Sometimes you can find trim as low as $300/lb. Its always a gamble because the FDA refuses to even except any medical use of cannabis so we don't know exactly which strains contain what cannaboids. You can always have it tested at a lab such as Michigan Cannalytics.

When dealing with cancer, hiring a caregiver isn't pratical. Crops take at least 3 months and he needs to start the treatment right away. Cancer automatically qualifies you for a recommendation from most doctors. If his doctor won't sign it, an other will. Google searching "Michigan medical marijuana clinic" will bring up many. Since you are already a patient, you can start looking. Compassion clubs and farmers markets are good places to find fairly priced dry meds of all quality and quantity. Once you have the meds, you can learn to make simpson oil on youtube. "Run From the Cure" is a very informative documentary.

I recommend learning how to make Butane Honey Oil instead. Its a much more pure, clean substance, and is easier to make than simpson oil. Use food grade butane if possible...if not, use Vector or Jetline. King seems to be the best brand of the cheap variety. DO NOT USE ZIPPO OR NEON brands...Both are of crap quality and overpriced. Do it outside and away from anything that could make a spark. Empty your pockets of any electronic devices. BHO does need to be heat activated though. Its the best for medibles because it instantly mixes with butter, cooking oil, alcohol, etc.

PM me if you need a reference to a compassion club or farmers market.

One of my best friends died of liver cancer several year back. If only I would have know then what I know now....sad thing is the doctors that let him die either knew of the this treatment and let him die anyways, or were too incompetent to practice medicine in the first place.

I understand how long it is going to take, I understand how expensive it's going to be. I personally have been growing for a few months now unsuccessfully, so that is why I came on here because I know there are some great growers on board. I haven't been able to get in touch with him since he got the diagnosis either. For those that responded through PM thank you, when I find out what he wants to do I will let you know. I also have no idea how far it has progressed :(

I am praying for your friend Tom.. I hope you will be able to help him..

I just want to stress that no matter if you are going to wait for the production of his plants or not his plants need to be planted for his future use.. As soon as possible.. aint no time to wait..

I guess this is directed at TomJ, but I'm right there with Annie on everything she said. I'll be keeping your friend, and you, and all of us in my thoughts and prayers. Good things can and do happen. Sometimes it's miraculous! I hope that you can get in touch with PeanutButter, and also get your grow going so that you can help your friend. This is a great place to network, and learn, and share. Welcome aboard, and I wish you well.

Toad

..your friends in my thoughts and prayers as well..

im struggling myself finding help getting cannabis to battle my constant stuggle with my disease.. and reading this really makes me step back.. i wish i could help.. im not going to give up looking for compasionate people around michigan.. and if i find out anything i will let you know.. i hope to be in a position to help people someday.. its more then a helpless feeling when you feel like your dieing everyday and a amazing beautiful God givein plant can save and comfort us all yet its still viewed as something bad, and "most" people that are in a position to help are in it to make money! im trying my hardest to stay positive but i feel BEAT UP and this added stress of everyday trying to find medicine is ripping me apart mentally..

i just wish it didnt have to be like this.. i wish i could grow feilds of it and make your friend pleanty oil and make it easy for low income patients to have AFORDABLE EASY access to medicine to suply them for months!!! now im just rambling... i could go for days.. good luck.. peace

If You are enlightened enough to pursue simpson oil and have an open mind which

I have no doubt you do ..

Then please research this link to it's furthest point and watch the video

Anybody with any virus or bacterial,fungal oriented disease (that's pretty much most)

cancer or the like needs to know about this..

http://www.healthsalon.org/264/mms-de-mystified-sodium-chlorite-stabilized-oxygen-chlorine-dioxide-detox/

Much Love to you and all that are suffering.

Archived