Lookin For Simpson Oil

I'd be careful what you're getting into Beagle. A friend of mine filled up a sandwich bag on the vaporizer and gave it to the cat. Now every time the vape fan starts up the cat comes running and won't leave until he gets his bag. What type of tumors, and where are they located? At least the dog is small, it might not take too much oil to do the job.

Yeah you can easily make some oil with a jar some starting material and some 91% ISO alcohol and a coffee filter. Put all the material into a jar and cover with alcohol then cap it and shake, the longer the alcohol is in contact with the material the lower quality you get but greater yield. I find around 60-120 seconds of total contact is ideal for pretty high quality stuff. Pour the mess through a coffee or mesh filter and let sit to evaporate in a ventilated area. Should take about 12 hours depending on how much you use.

Now if you want to use this oil for edibles you need to decarb it by heating it in the oven after its fully evaporated for 15 minutes at 300 degrees F.

If you got any questions you can shoot me a pm.

I'd be careful what you're getting into Beagle. A friend of mine filled up a sandwich bag on the vaporizer and gave it to the cat. Now every time the vape fan starts up the cat comes running and won't leave until he gets his bag. What type of tumors, and where are they located? At least the dog is small, it might not take too much oil to do the job.

mast cell tumors in her abdomeni dont plan on having the dog injest it im try to rub the oil around the area of the tumors and see if it has a reduction effect on the tumors i would let my pup injest it she is only a pup she would go nuts

Archived