Recent Dispensary Raids?

HempHero

I can feel your frustration and I feel the same . The whole point of the Act was to stop arresting patients abusing them and forcing them in dangerous places feeding their money to black market profiteers many of which support violence , don't care about patients or medical cannabis and take money out of our of our Country . Let legal businesses form .

It was Bill Schuette who forcasted the Act would allow dispensaries in 2007 .

I hope your reading this BS cause your a piece of crap!!! Sometimes I wish it were me going through this instead of someone else,Im sick but not as sick as some,Im old but I can still give someone a run for their money,I'll tell you what,Im only going down if there's a big STINK. Just try it I double dare you,Im ready to run my mouth.BRING IT,I figure Im already flagged somewhere at the capital.

PS friends and family :notfair:

(look for me in the FEMA camps)

I hope your reading this BS cause your a piece of crap!!! Sometimes I wish it were me going through this instead of someone else,Im sick but not as sick as some,Im old but I can still give someone a run for their money,I'll tell you what,Im only going down if there's a big STINK. Just try it I double dare you,Im ready to run my mouth.BRING IT,I figure Im already flagged somewhere at the capital.

PS friends and family :notfair:

(look for me in the FEMA camps) LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umlyDp83I5w&feature=colike

I wouldnt trust any numbers that LEO states as they like to weight the contents along with the containers to force people over the limit.

we know that trick as to are raid we had about 1,5 oz and when i saw the affidavit from the search warrant it said almost 3 oz so yes they weigh the jar's

Archived