Please Do This Action From Our Friend Richard.

Hey,

On Monday, April 2, my school -- Oaksterdam University in Oakland -- was raided by the DEA, IRS, and US Marshals. Oaksterdam provides training to the medical cannabis industry, and is fully compliant with state and local law.

President Obama promised at the beginning of his administration to respect state medical marijuana laws. He has broken this promise time and time again -- and the consequences have been devastating.

This was a senseless act of intimidation. But I've been an activist far too long to become intimidated -- and with the majority of Americans and common sense on our side, I know this is a fight we can win.

With our government trillions in debt, why is our government using taxpayer dollars to come after me, Oaksterdam, and the thousands of patients who need medical marijuana just to get through the day?

Tell President Obama and the DEA: Enough is enough. Keep your campaign promise, and stop the raids on the medical cannabis industry!

Thanks for your support,

Richard Lee

Let Romney win and you will no longer have an issue

Only Schuette will be your source for complaint

Go Obama

Its a learning curve for a reason

I think the second term could see more support for accepting States rights to allow for medical cannabis .. The objections do not come from him but from others who profit from keeping medicinal cannabis illegal .

I think todays speech by the President defending his health care plan showed how compassionate and reasonable he is recognizing compromise is a necessary component to moving the Country in the right direction . He didn't get what he had hoped and wanted ( Single Payer Health Care ) .but he has achieved more protections for a large portion of our Countries uninsured that are based on ability to pay . Like he basically stated young people gamble then end up in emergency rooms where we all pick up the tab for their misfortune and community hospitals are weakened causing the $4 aspirins . Sad we didn't address the real problem that over 40% of every health care dollar is spent on administration of thousands of different plans which choke the system . Competition isn't working in health care . You can't shop for price after a heart attack or appendicitis

My take on the raid:

The purpose of the raid is a tax based issue. ( this is how they think they will disarm our movement ) How do we take money out of the equation?

The raid is to be an example to us. ( This is what we will do if you engage in this sort of activity, old school tactic of leo ) This is another failed practice, look at the penalty for murder. Has that stopped others from committing similar crimes?

Archived