Male Lemon Cake 5 Feet Six Inches Tall

If you don't mind me asking how did you go about getting a male or what did you outcross Lemon Cake with?

Out of a room-full of lemon cake females (clones of two phenos of cake) this plant showed banannas on day 5. Banannas on every stem top to bottom. Has been producing new stems and banannas for 5 weeks. And not single pistil. Good pollen that's fertile.

Well, you are effing up the gene pool and adding tendencies to cause hermaphrodites with your plant. This is what you get with a person who does not think that it matters. so it will go out and people will cross with it and so on and so forth and the friggin gene pool gets weaker.

Backcrossing is the truest way to stabilize a plant strain. I consider this bad behavior.

Yeah I am the guy who created lc and yes I have some issues on how it got out there but my statements would apply to any mmj strain. :(

No, not at all. Something in the environment is likely a stressor such as heat , photo period, nutrient stress, etc that causes this to manifest. It is not a stable male. If you back crossed sufficiently and then had a male that was .99 and you stressed it and found it stable then I would be impressed. I am working on doing that with the mlc and due to having to serially breedplants instead of having thousand s to pick from for desired qualities makes it a long procedure.

It can be a pain I have had lc f2s that showed incredible variation. I have had plants that just sucked in terms of yield I have a plant that took forever to grow and I re vegged it and am finished with it but the smoke is incredible. So long lasting a quality I desire. Still It is an impractical plant so I culled it. This is how it goes.

Your just messing around hoping for a miracle plant , a stable hermaphroditic male plant that would make breeding easier. Except it is inherently unstable.

Do as you will. Best of luck.

Archived