Juicing Cannabis Marijuana For Health Benefits

Meat and potatos of cbd cannaboid videos i have watched a few but this is good stuff thanks alternative solutions plus

yep thats the cure smoking dose have some value but for health juicing is the key just like oil

i may not be able to drive in michigan anymore but atleast i will be alive to see another day.

now thats a sad statement just goes to show how stupid some people are acting on this issue

WHAT CAN WE DO

so nobody posts to juice of hemp

maybe this forum is all about smoke and mirrors

please correct me if im wrong which i hope i am

because i thought this mmma was about getting your health back

HUH? Why do you feel this way? It is about anything to do with it.

Good question and observation about LEO and quantity measure. I will check with some people on Monday and get back to this topic. My gut says, [which has no legal backing], and you are using the plant itself, it would be part of the overall plant count. But when you juice and drink, that plant is now gone and eliminated from your inventory. :yahoo-wave:

I would think it would only effect plant count. You are juicing a raw plant... I find this to be some of the best info yet. I have been looking into juicing the raw plant....it appears this is the best way to get the nutritional value and some of the best medicinal properties it has.....I believe adding this to your normal cannabis usage will help a whole host of concerns! Imagine the anti-inflammatory properties juicing the whole plant will have! Old achy bone and joints loosening up.....sounds good to me! :D

Cannabis is not water soluble so how do you get the cannabinoids in the juice without the raw plant material? It would seem to me that the cannabinoids would remain with the plant material. Has any one had the juice tested for cannabinoid content?

How about it lab techs, have you ever tested the squeezins?

Cannabis is not water soluble so how do you get the cannabinoids in the juice without the raw plant material? It would seem to me that the cannabinoids would remain with the plant material. Has any one had the juice tested for cannabinoid content?

How about it lab techs, have you ever tested the squeezins?

I am not positive but I think it is THC that is not water soluble not all the cannabinoids.

This God given miracle plant is awesome and if we can use it to it's full potential the possibilities are limitless. Someone had posted a link to a newsletter about CBD and some of the other cannabinoids and how they affect our bodies. Mind boggling how many things this plant will do.

I looked into this further a few days ago, there was a link to this video at another site, and I think it is 10 parts carrot juice to one part plant otherwise it taste gross.

Think V8 juice when you go to trying this. A mixture of celery, red oinion, carrot, kale, fresh basil, fresh tyhme and cannibis leaves then salt and pepper to taste. I would go with equal parts of the everything but the herbs. Use three or four basil leaves and the same with the tyhme twigs and use the whole twig.

Think V8 juice when you go to trying this. A mixture of celery, red oinion, carrot, kale, fresh basil, fresh tyhme and cannibis leaves then salt and pepper to taste. I would go with equal parts of the everything but the herbs. Use three or four basil leaves and the same with the tyhme twigs and use the whole twig.

'

That sounds down right tasty. :) Love V8. Have you tried this? How much leaf did you use say as in how many parts per the rest of the ingredients combined?

No I haven't tried it yet. I am just good with flavors and threw this togather as I posted. I think if you used 3 celery and carrots about 1/4 of the red onion or a little less depending on how much you like onion. Say a small handfull of Kale and the same amount of cannibis leaves should be about right. You will want to adjust this after you make it the first time to suit your taste, but this should be fairly good like this. You can also add some rep pepper flakes to give it a kick. I am planning on buying a jucier soon and will let everyone know how this tastes unless someone tries it sooner then they can post on how it tastes. LOL

I'll put up a soup recipe later today, I have several that will work just need to adapt it to using the cannibis leaves.

Cool! I'll watch for it. I will have some fan leaves here shortly so might try them out that is if I can find that missing juicer. :)

Butter is good, but for the soup I prefer a good extra virgen olive oil to finish it with. And according to the articles I have read about this say that the benifits of the plant are better used by the body if they are not heated. Something about the heat destroying some of the benifical compounds of the plant. I will see if I can find the article I read that had the information in it.

Butter is good, but for the soup I prefer a good extra virgen olive oil to finish it with. And according to the articles I have read about this say that the benifits of the plant are better used by the body if they are not heated. Something about the heat destroying some of the benifical compounds of the plant. I will see if I can find the article I read that had the information in it.

220 degrees F might be ok? Olive oil is a winner for sure.

HUH? Why do you feel this way? It is about anything to do with it.

restlessleggs, dosent really have anything to do with the forum just was wondering why people didnt respond to the juice post. i really think from a care provider perspective it has value as well as from a patient perspective.

here is my old recipe from jucing days over 10 yrs ago when i had stage colin cancer

go get a juicer maching just buy a cheap one at first from meijers

i liked green apple 2-4

celery 1-3 stalks

parsley

ginger root small amount

carrot 5-6

cut up smaller chunks

juice peel/seeds and all

wash fruits and vegetables

add slowly keeping fingers out of machine

drink slow hold under tounge

and of course dont forget to add a good grade plant indca high in cbd

thats what worked for me i did have a immunological test done on my blood and body which shows what food types you may be alergic to so this may not work the best for you. but ask dr bob about the tests and i can share with him my tests procedures from my dr. rob who is no longer alive due to a heart defect he passaway 4 yrs ago god bless dr ROB

but now we have dr bob who in my semi expert opnion is on track with the same thinking

thanks for your replys

Archived