Federal Authorities Indict Mason County Man On Marijuana, Firearms Charges

They got my name from someone who didn't want to stomach there own problems pretty much. They hoped on me like the gravy train even tho I was legal with everything now they are labeling me as dog bunny muffin and not letting me mention being medically legal . I am dealing with thugs and I'm scared to death to be honest guys...

Lawyer?

They got my name from someone who didn't want to stomach there own problems pretty much. They hoped on me like the gravy train even tho I was legal with everything now they are labeling me as dog bunny muffin and not letting me mention being medically legal . I am dealing with thugs and I'm scared to death to be honest guys...

Rat fink, lowest of the low

I don't know why patients need to be treated like this . It is like the Salem Witch trials to many observing in fear their next . Many of us are so injured and sick we have no choice but to seek comfort anyway available . Even if it's wrong there is no other care available . Criminality is not the way to handle this . Neither is capatilism or profits alone the way to drive medical advancement . I hope those that can get out and support you .

Edited by Croppled1

Who are you kidding the average citizen doesn't mix well in the governments eyes they want the country to be sheep ask no questions and willingly walk to the butcher .

Seriously? YOU are the government! Remember Abe Lincoln? He said. ..."government of the people, by the people, for the people...."

YOU are the government!

What your saying is the citizens of the USA want the citizens of the USA to be sheep and follow the citizens of the USA without questioning the citizens of the USA.

That's kind of silly isn't it?