Contest By Dr. Bob- Win A Free Recertification With Records

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I need to get in touch with folks that are interested in joining up with this program. Clare has project education, I'm going to chat with Richard about that so Clare is covered, let's hear from other organizations around the state. I think I'll have a drop down with links to their website to retain their own identity, but will incorporate their information in the site. Post here or PM.

Dr. Bob

Yeah it is an interesting concept. I prefer marijuana over alcohol- it is a powerful message coming from a soccer mom. I've never liked the marijuana necklaces and other such nonsense folks wore to rallys didn't give a good impression.

I am still thinking bumper stickers

www.justsayKNOW.org - learn the truth about medical cannabis.

Simple, to the point, not a marker for recreational use, and exposes folks to an everchanging website filled with primary source information.

Dr. Bob

I am still thinking bumper stickers

www.justsayKNOW.org - learn the truth about medical cannabis.

Simple, to the point, not a marker for recreational use, and exposes folks to an everchanging website filled with primary source information.

Dr. Bob

Very clever double entendre! We'd love to be involved to whatever extent possible. Keep up the great work!

Wasn't mine man, wasn't mine, but I like it and I'll be happy to get you involved. Going to print up some stuff and would appreciate it if you could get it out to MSU. I'll keep you posted. Keep an eye out for some good research to post when the site is up.

Dr. Bob