MATT ABEL

TIM BECK

DENISE POLLICELLA

NICK AGRO

BEN HORNER 

AND MORE

BRING YOUR FILLED REPEAL PETIONS TO RECEIVE A FREE T SHIRT

This meeting is tonight.

These meetings provide a lot of information concerning the scenarios playing out in the legislature, existing and pending court rulings, the individual city and state wide initiatives, and work toward learning who are the favorable candidates in local through Federal government for this year's crucial elections.

These meetings are also a forum for anyone who wants to share information and concerns.

VGIP also helps people to get involved with issues, candidates or efforts they may have a passion for.

These meetings are all inclusive, and are usually an ecclectic gathering of people and ideas.

I hope some people from here decide to come out and recruit on an existing effort or to learn what is going on and how to get involved.

So it promotes pro-marijuana candidates??????

I'm still trying to figure this out. This post...

These meetings provide a lot of information concerning the scenarios playing out in the legislature, existing and pending court rulings, the individual city and state wide initiatives, and work toward learning who are the favorable candidates in local through Federal government for this year's crucial elections.

These meetings are also a forum for anyone who wants to share information and concerns.

VGIP also helps people to get involved with issues, candidates or efforts they may have a passion for.

These meetings are all inclusive, and are usually an ecclectic gathering of people and ideas.

I hope some people from here decide to come out and recruit on an existing effort or to learn what is going on and how to get involved.

...was kind of generalized and didn't mention what issues the group was concerned with. Are they part of the political Green party?

See that's what I needed. Thanks united shoes!

I didn't want to show up to the meeting only to find out their issues were painting all public buildings green, or raising awareness of autos that use less fuel, or issues related to the home vegetable gardener, or....well you get the point.

I know who some of the people speaking are, so I could somewhat infer what was going on, but if i didn't know those names I never would have been able to figure out what this meeting was about. I wanted to clear it up for people with less information than I have.

I didn't want to show up to the meeting only to find out their issues were painting all public buildings green, or raising awareness of autos that use less fuel, or issues related to the home vegetable gardener, or....well you get the point.

LOL funny

Wish I had seen this earlier today, it was near me. VGIP: Next time could you post a day or so sooner? Will attend just not after its over,lol.

The next one will be Wednesday in Jackson with the Jackson Compassion Club. I will post more info on that in the next couple of days.

As I understand the longer term schedule-VGIP will not have meetings in June, but will resume in July, then again in September and through the November elections.

More areas will be included for meetings and there will be a return to some areas. VGIP has a Facebook page, or info can be found through the MMR Report.